Sig sizes

Currently reading:
Sig sizes

chrisunoman

Prominent member
I think we should have a maximum sig size, say a maximum height and width, like they do on some forums.

I dont mean to be a kill joy or anything, but peoples sigs are getting sooooo massive that its getting hard to read some threads and soon we are going to be getting one reply per page!

What do you reckon Ben?

How about my new sig then? & to all the people that got arrogant & aggressive on this thread IT'S ONLY 51.9k :nerner: :D

Last edited:
I love it mate :D It's a good compromise (y) I wish I could do sh*t like that ;)

I can make it a tiny bit smaller if it's needed but IMO anything around 50k and smaller should be sufficient...

Ben have you ever thought of putting a link into the picture that will take the clicker directly to your car on my site ?

I don't mind if you do that mate, and when I spruce up the site a bit I'll put your car in a much bigger feature than it is at the moment if thats OK.

I'm gonna drop some of the cars off the site and feature only the ones that I actually keep in touch with and that way I can do an ongoing modification type thing, where an explanation of the mods and how they were done may help other people out, and your the main guy I need for that mate if you don't mind (y) (n) ?

(y) :D

Flip flops :confused: you guys really do have ancient computers :D you wanna try the local car boot sale you may pick up a monitor that don't require you to wind it up before using it :D ;)

James Abarth said:
Freedom for one is freedom for all.

Now that has got to be the best post on this thread since it was created! (y) Have you ever thought of moving into politics mate? & guess what I think that'll go in my sig! :D (y)

dave said:
show me a screen dump, you got forum set to full screen mode?
Your sig Dave comes out at about 100 pixels too wide to keep the threads nice and even :D I don't have to move my screen over or nothing mate so it's fine, i'm just being a nob :)

Back