MS-bonnet.jpg

Seicento Seicento Schumacher Owners?

Introduction

Hi all :D,

Just wondering how many Michael Schumacher Seicento owners we have on here? I know there were 5000 built and I'm assuming most are in mainland Europe, but as I never see any on the roads I wondered how many are in this country?
Just post a picture (try and keep to a max of 2) and say which number you have. (y)
So to start things off, here is mine. Number 0702.
MS-34.jpg
MS-bonnet.jpg
(y) HI THERE ALL - IM THE VERY PROUD OWNER OF A YELLOW SHCUMACHER NO 1956 ( Y-REG ). I ONLY BROUGHT IT TO GET ME ABOUT FOR APPROX 3 WEEKS WHILST THE HEAD GASKET WAS BEING SORTED BY A FRIEND OF MINE ON MY VAUXHALL ASTRA . BUT IVE FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING KEEPING IT AND SELLING THE ASTRA . IT IS EXELLENT ON FUEL AND LOOKS THE BUSINESS !!! I LOVE THE NOISE OF THE ENGINE WHEN ITS COLD AND YOU HIT AROUND 2500 R.P.M - IT SOUNDS LIKE IT HAS A SUPERCHARGER FITTED !!!! ALL THE LADS AT WORK LAUGHED WHEN I FIRST GOT IT. BUT NOW THEIR ALL QUEING UP TO BUY IT OFF ME !! I PAID £1000 FOR IT AND IVE BEEN OFFERED £1,700 FROM SOMEONE AT WORK , BUT NO CHANCE - IM KEEPING IT . IT WAS NICE TO SEE ANOTHER OWNER LAST WEEKEND IN ASDA CAR PARK BEEP AND WAVE AS HE DROVE BY IN HIS RED VERSION . :slayer:

Keep it. Its gotta be better than an astra. I have always wanted one but never had a practical reason to but one :cry:
If i managed to find the first one released in red i would snap it up.

here's my baby,number1792,bought in march with 34 thousand miles!!!

Attachments

• fiat.JPG
    fiat.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 99
I have a y reg yellow one which we bought last week. It is number 0887. It has only covered 34000 miles. Unfortunately today the thermostat packed in and has overheated her and petrol tank started to leave a trail of fuel :( but both probs which can be fixed :)

I know of 2 that have been scrapped, 0927 and the other i dont recall....... what a waste ! :bang:

Yup,count me in...mines 1974,Broom Yellow on a 51 plate,currently suffering with water pump failure...I suspect.

RALPH.

Number 0756 I think....will check again tomorrow and correct if I am wrong, owned this for about 3 days now, smells of oil but I reckon that is just due to the overspill from the oil filler cap area.... Loving it so far, but needs a little tinkering in my opinion! only has 43k on the clocks!

Known as the "LCR" splitter, cost about £35 from the Seat dealer, Ive got one on my TT, just cut each end to fit and use self tapping screws to secure to the bottom on the bumper

Back