MS-bonnet.jpg

Seicento Seicento Schumacher Owners?

Introduction

Hi all :D,

Just wondering how many Michael Schumacher Seicento owners we have on here? I know there were 5000 built and I'm assuming most are in mainland Europe, but as I never see any on the roads I wondered how many are in this country?
Just post a picture (try and keep to a max of 2) and say which number you have. (y)
So to start things off, here is mine. Number 0702.
MS-34.jpg
MS-bonnet.jpg
Welcome to the forum neo2001 and to Seicento Schumi ownership. I've had mine nearly 3 years now, so if there's any stuff you need to know about your new car, just send me a PM (private message) and I'll try my best to help.

Oh, puntoMK3 - why no rear wiper?

have had mine for 5 1/2 years now, only parts to be replaced are wear & tear (battery, brake pads, exhaust and tyres).

has never let me down on starting or on the road - fantastic little car :)

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    311.5 KB · Views: 222
owner for last 5 weeks after 12 years driving 1973 landrover(y)

signatureob7.jpg

Last edited:
love the first one., very sporting looking, as for the reg plate, havent you seen the peado on the news? thats easy to unscramble if someone wanted to.,lol

lol :D ! tbh I don't know why I even did that as I've nothing to hide.
Yeah, it's only a simple 1 stage process on Photoshop, so like you say it's easy to 'undo'. I'm a pro Photoshop user so I could have made it totally un readable. It's just that I've seen loads of car plates on different forums with this done, so I figured there must a reason for it.
Thanks for the comments on my car, always welcome (y).

I have to say I'm surprised that all but one so far are red ones. On the very rare occasion I ever see one on the road, it's always yellow, and most that come up for sale on Autotrader are yellow. I'm not sure what the split was between red and yellow cars - 2500 each? Anyone know?

Last edited:
Hi,

recently acquired my Siecento No. 1883. It's one of the red ones of which, I believe, there are 2500; same amount of yellow. I use mine as a second vehicle which you may see being towed behind the motor home. Love it to bits, it really puts the fun into motoring.

I have a Seicento Schumacher No. 883 in yellow. I am looking for some aftermarket parts for it. Does anyone know of a website to purchase performance parts from ie: Exhaust, air filters, front splitter and other styling parts from?

This is my seicento owned it for 3 years, never let me down!
Good to show off an race some of the other big boys
Number:2153

Attachments

• sezza.jpg
    sezza.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 103
I have two of them here in Ireland (where only 50 were brought in when they were new) One is the other half's runaround and the other one has just been built up as a rallycar. Did my first rally in it last weekend (I will post the numbers of both cars later)

ALMC1.jpg

ALMC2.jpg

ALMC3.jpg

(y) HI THERE ALL - IM THE VERY PROUD OWNER OF A YELLOW SHCUMACHER NO 1956 ( Y-REG ). I ONLY BROUGHT IT TO GET ME ABOUT FOR APPROX 3 WEEKS WHILST THE HEAD GASKET WAS BEING SORTED BY A FRIEND OF MINE ON MY VAUXHALL ASTRA . BUT IVE FELL IN LOVE WITH IT AND AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING KEEPING IT AND SELLING THE ASTRA . IT IS EXELLENT ON FUEL AND LOOKS THE BUSINESS !!! I LOVE THE NOISE OF THE ENGINE WHEN ITS COLD AND YOU HIT AROUND 2500 R.P.M - IT SOUNDS LIKE IT HAS A SUPERCHARGER FITTED !!!! ALL THE LADS AT WORK LAUGHED WHEN I FIRST GOT IT. BUT NOW THEIR ALL QUEING UP TO BUY IT OFF ME !! I PAID £1000 FOR IT AND IVE BEEN OFFERED £1,700 FROM SOMEONE AT WORK , BUT NO CHANCE - IM KEEPING IT . IT WAS NICE TO SEE ANOTHER OWNER LAST WEEKEND IN ASDA CAR PARK BEEP AND WAVE AS HE DROVE BY IN HIS RED VERSION . :slayer:

Back