Technical Seicento fuel leak

Currently reading:
Technical Seicento fuel leak

madmatt

Hi all, my Seicento Sporting SPI has been smelling of fuel since I bought it and got it going, checked all the obvious things, and it had a new tank fitted not long ago..I dropped the tank to take a look and found that the wally who fitted the new tank had not bothered to fit a clip on that small black return to filler plastic hose on the front, unfortunately he also neglected to fit the rubber liner for same. Please would anyone know what the part number for this is, or even if it is available. Nearest Fiat dealer to me is 70 odd miles away, I tried to make the parts person understand what I was asking for, but gave up in the end. I have even requested the part from people breaking or selling tanks on ebay but no luck. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for that, I will see what I can find. Our connection went dead, not unusual, hence the delay!!

Found an eper, does not show the rubber collar as a seperate part. I suppose there is supposed to be a rubber insert, the plastic hose is very loose on the metal pipe. Does anyone know for sure?

Back