Technical Scudo mk1 1999 seats

Currently reading:
Technical Scudo mk1 1999 seats

MrDel

I wonder if anyone would know if I could lower or swap the upstand that the seats (2 single front) are bolted to to reduce the height ?

Attachments

• IMG-20211215-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20211215-WA0000.jpg
    693.5 KB · Views: 211
Solution
I wonder if anyone would know if I could lower or swap the upstand that the seats (2 single front) are bolted to to reduce the height ?
An old customer of mine made his Scudo work van in to a lovely little camper with captain seats that we welded to suit his requirements before I retired.
The fact that it didn't have any airbag or seat sensors made it a fairly straight forward job, so we were able to make it the height he wanted and used the original bolt hole mountings etc.
An old customer of mine made his Scudo work van in to a lovely little camper with captain seats that we welded to suit his requirements before I retired.
The fact that it didn't have any airbag or seat sensors made it a fairly straight forward job, so we were able to make it the height he wanted and used the original bolt hole mountings etc.

Solution
Thanks Bugsmike will look into it locally

Back