Saving Natasha

Currently reading:
Saving Natasha

um no...

EDIT - crap yeah i have lessons!!! wow how did i forget that!!!

oh, and if tash didnt have classes tomorrow, we would be going for a drive to london to pick up a bottle of jack to bring back and share.

but thats been temporarilly postponed

I wouldn't defend skiving on any level I don't think though once I had a bad arm after my TB (i think) jab and took the day off when I didn't need to and also once after I came back from being at St. Andrews Uni for a week in year 10 I was so knackered I took the day off - I have traveled like 7 hours and got back in the early hours from a week of being on my own in Scotland.

Both good reasons :D

I wonder where Tash is.... she's not on the computer and she's not watching tv and she doesn't go to lunch :confused:

Still tis puzzling...she's run out of um bongo maybe she's off stealing mine???

Hmmm maybe on the shelf in front of the door isn't such a great place then...
Perhaps she has a driving lesson or something....see how dull life is here- my dormy not being on the computer/watching tv is big news!

aww bless, someone needs to get out more by the sounds of it, lol only j/k

i am sure u can find somethin interesting, either that or tash will com out of hiding an all will b good again!

p.s u need to send me the foto of her u used in your avatar seeing as i have put in an apperance in hers! HAHA

I'm bored. 20 minutes of free time to fill...guaranteed that somehow I'll end up late for class though.. :confused:

Tash the avatar:

Attachments

• toosh.jpg
    toosh.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 26
Back