Saving Natasha

Currently reading:
Saving Natasha

KirstyTL

Prominent member
...It is very sad. Tashy is fab. But she doesn't eat...she will waste away and die a very nasty death of mal-nutrition. I don't know how to do polls but the options should be:

Tashy eat more
Tashy eat less
Get of the computer and exercise!!!

UM I THINK I HAVE A SAY IN THIS....

MY VOTE IS DELETE THIS THREAD :mad:

my staple diet since ive been back in bristol has been pretty much only wham bars - munchin through the box my parents gave me for christmas. my record is 60 bars in 3 days.

i find them very good if you dont wanna cook anything.

littleyellowcar said:
my staple diet since ive been back in bristol has been pretty much only wham bars - munchin through the box my parents gave me for christmas. my record is 60 bars in 3 days.

i find them very good if you dont wanna cook anything.

:slayer: :worship:

see now im with them!!!

anyway kirsty i think one should look at ones own diet/figure before commenting on others eating issues.

.....This thread should probably be deleted (n)

EDIT- matt, i have done 4 litres of coca-cola and 6 packs of prawn cocktail crisps in a day, but 60! wham bars in 3 days is 'sommink' else

Last edited:
Tash you want this to be deleted? Have I made my point?

people normally moan when they fat, dont moan when you thin

get a burger down you and dont feel guilty about it, even go the full whack and have a full fat creamy milkshake

go large for once, at least you wont regret it the next day

do what you will.

there is no point to make in my view, im fine, just a bit on the podgy side, well if you would call a whale podgy!

well kirst aparently thinks theres something wrong but shell forget about it soon...i hope

cheers J, your biast (is there a t on that?) but cheers....

Back