General Road noise

Currently reading:
General Road noise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried not to notice that post.
I figured she has already dug a big enough hole for herself without pointing out that the majority of 500 owners are older than her by a long margin.

But the dig was obviously pointed at me. now I'm 29 and due to the wording of it. I would assume we are talking a maximum age of say 28 before your too old to be on the internet. ;)

Edit: although in her defence she probably doesn't mean a specific age. More the point when you become an independant mature adult.

Last edited:
I think your back tracking skills are very poor.
You blatently have little regard for the law. From you want of "pretty" HIDs in a car not designed for them which is ultimately dangerous. To your speeding and complaining about techs staying within the law.

Now if you have a problem with the way I moderate this section. Encouraging safe and legal motoring and the imput I give with my experience within the motor trade specifically working with Fiat. Then you have 3 options. Complain to Ben. Find another forum. Or behave like an adult and not a spoilt little child.

As Graham would say the choice is yours.

Oh ok but don't police cars have HID's too like the mercs and bmws?? Next time there behind me il pull back get behind them and pull them over saying sorry mate but your lights are so bright there blinding me.

Police have no problem with HID's at all my friend is a traffic cop and she bloody has them on the classic mini she said were not bothered by hid's as there actually safer as can see much more of the road without having to have full beams on and forgetting that you have them on in which case blinding people.

She says we pull people for driving carelessly and stupid mods not some lights unless there chavs and got coloured led's in them etc.

And i think your find all the stuff i get for my car is from Fiat, Alfa Romeo is fiat aswell or did you not know that?? Why you think Alfa and Fiat students go to Alfa Acadamy in Slough together and learn about both cars?

At what age do you consider people should commit forum euthanasia?

I dunno about 28-30 know one i know that age sit's on a forum, or even on a computer on internet for stuff like this for that matter.

I tried not to notice that post.
I figured she has already dug a big enough hole for herself without pointing out that the majority of 500 owners are older than her by a long margin.

But the dig was obviously pointed at me. now I'm 29 and due to the wording of it. I would assume we are talking a maximum age of say 28 before your too old to be on the internet. ;)

Edit: although in her defence she probably doesn't mean a specific age. More the point when you become an independant mature adult.

LOL at Miss sporty, telling us to behave like adults when shes in LL getting her kit off for all to see... how hypocritical:)
Note.... we have nice peeps in this section, if you arent going to be nice please go away:)

Erm excuse me when did i get my kit off?? People have gone into my photobucket and posted them which i always message Dave and ask him to delete them straight away, i even got a pm when i logged in today going 'Why have you locked your photobucket :('.
:yeahthat: I come on here to swap thoughts with like minded, likeable, people, not read a bad imitation of a little britain "yeah but, no but" Vicky Pollard sketch.

Well if your saying im some pikey chav then i must be because if driving 12,000 car that i paid for myself at the age of 19 which is my 2nd brand new car which i paid for myself, got an a-level in law, English Lit and Langand a degree in science don't drink what so ever, work my arse off and live in a house worth 600,000 then yeah i must be.

And i get on alot with some of people on here with 500's even meet up with them.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Oh ok but don't police cars have HID's too like the mercs and bmws?? Next time there behind me il pull back get behind them and pull them over saying sorry mate but your lights are so bright there blinding me.

Police have no problem with HID's at all my friend is a traffic cop and she bloody has them on the classic mini she said were not bothered by hid's as there actually safer as can see much more of the road without having to have full beams on and forgetting that you have them on in which case blinding people.

She says we pull people for driving carelessly and stupid mods not some lights unless there chavs and got coloured led's in them etc.

And i think your find all the stuff i get for my car is from Fiat, Alfa Romeo is fiat aswell or did you not know that?? Why you think Alfa and Fiat students go to Alfa Acadamy in Slough together and learn about both cars?

I dunno about 28-30 know one i know that age sit's on a forum, or even on a computer on internet for stuff like this for that matter.

Erm excuse me when did i get my kit off?? People have gone into my photobucket and posted them which i always message Dave and ask him to delete them straight away, i even got a pm when i logged in today going 'Why have you locked your photobucket :('.

Well if your saying im some pikey chav then i must be because if driving 12,000 car that i paid for myself at the age of 19 which is my 2nd brand new car which i paid for myself, got an a-level in law, English Lit and Langand a degree in science don't drink what so ever, work my arse off and live in a house worth 600,000 then yeah i must be.

And i get on alot with some of people on here with 500's even meet up with them.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Firstly get a clue. HIDs are not illegal in cars with them fitted by the manufacturer.

I know a cop who takes cocaine, does that make it legal?

Ofcourse I know Alfa is owned by Fiat. As is Lancia, Ferrari and a good few other companies.

Yes yes you paid for a 12 grand car all by your self didn't you. Whilst living with mummy and daddy in their home with their swimming pool.

People should be off the internet by the time they turn 30?????
In a section where people under 25 are in the minority that sounds very much like trolling.
I suggest you read the rules take half a white valium out your mums medicine cupboard and think before you type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back