General Restoration show at NEC Birmingham

Currently reading:
General Restoration show at NEC Birmingham

Hi, Is anyone interested in going this weekend.

I would be happy to car share if its convenient. Or meet up there.

Its at the NEC Birmingham England. Everything you need to know about restoration.

Practical Classics Restoration Show

Saturday 12 April 2014 - Sunday 13 April 2014
£12-£31
Halls 1 - 2
Car Parking: £10.00 per day
Public Show
the nec

The Practical Classics Restoration Show focuses on everything you need to know about restoring your classic – be it in your own garage or engaging the services of a professional restorer.
With two huge, jam-packed halls there’ll be plenty to see and do at the show with a Live Stage, hosted by Practical Classics Editor Danny Hopkins, as well as a workshop area, full of tools and parts, to develop your practical skills with a daily schedule of informative demonstrations.
Experts will also be on hand to listen to, and advise on your classic car conundrums in the Footman James Classic Car E.R. – whatever your classic’s problem, you’ll find the answer at the E.R’s question and answer sessions.
Heritage Insurance Barn Find display brings together a fantastic mix of marques in various states of repair, plus we have Silverstone Auctions, The PC Restorer of the Year is announced and much more!
Opening Times
Saturday 12th – 9.30am – 6.30pm
Sunday 13th – 9.3am-5.30pm

Hi, Is anyone interested in going this weekend.

I would be happy to car share if its convenient. Or meet up there.

Its at the NEC Birmingham England. Everything you need to know about restoration.

Practical Classics Restoration Show

Saturday 12 April 2014 - Sunday 13 April 2014
£12-£31
Halls 1 - 2
Car Parking: £10.00 per day
Public Show
the nec

The Practical Classics Restoration Show focuses on everything you need to know about restoring your classic – be it in your own garage or engaging the services of a professional restorer.
With two huge, jam-packed halls there’ll be plenty to see and do at the show with a Live Stage, hosted by Practical Classics Editor Danny Hopkins, as well as a workshop area, full of tools and parts, to develop your practical skills with a daily schedule of informative demonstrations.
Experts will also be on hand to listen to, and advise on your classic car conundrums in the Footman James Classic Car E.R. – whatever your classic’s problem, you’ll find the answer at the E.R’s question and answer sessions.
Heritage Insurance Barn Find display brings together a fantastic mix of marques in various states of repair, plus we have Silverstone Auctions, The PC Restorer of the Year is announced and much more!
Opening Times
Saturday 12th – 9.30am – 6.30pm
Sunday 13th – 9.3am-5.30pm

Hi,
in case it's useful;
the classic panda contingent of FF , are there all weekend stripping out "pinky" the mk2 panda,
charlie

Hi Franco 500
I'm looking at going to NEC on Saturday so if you are there be good to meet you and talk about your progress.
Franco (Little Frank)

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371676.988236.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371723.976914.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371796.307577.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371824.088427.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371857.014965.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371886.883797.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371935.357777.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1397371974.590301.jpg

Here's a few cars at the show yesterday! Sadly no 500's (except a fake Jolly) but a fairly good turn out. As you can see some in worse state than mine!
Good to meet up with Little Frank for a chat. Nice to put a face to a name

Last edited:
Wow I cant believe where this year has gone!
This years show is on 28-29th March
ticket price £12 in advance or £15 on the door.

Anyone interested in going this year?

Back