General Replacement Genuine Seat Covers?

Currently reading:
General Replacement Genuine Seat Covers?

Juliann

Can’t find the answer so asking….has anyone found a source for the genuine Fiat covers. Mine could do with replacing. Thanks
IMG_1281.jpeg

Last time I looked

Which was a few years ago

Both the OEM foam inserts and covers were available on ebay Poland, It's not cheap though, I didn't do mine as I couldn't justify well over £100 from memory

You have to translate what you want to search for into Polish first and use the site in Polish

Then once you found them you can use the auto translate

This would fetch your original seats to as new

There's quite a lot of work involved, espescily if you do the back as well

If it just the divers base bit, and your seats aren't height adjustable then it's only two bolts to swap it for a passengers, 5 minuites

Or second hand bases are cheaper and easier

The original OEM seat covers that go over the original seats are available from Mopar at £185 for the fronts only

A lower quality but far cheaper ebay alternative can no doubt be found

We just need to know which way to go before spending time searching,

Budget, time, experience

Last edited:
Great; thanks for your help. The seats under the removable covers are as good as new as the previous (only) owner had the covers fitted from new. I’ll try for new front Covers from Mopar 👍

Leave it with me a few hour, I seen some nice covers somewhere for I think around £70 I think, can't remeber if that included the rears
Thanks; Mopar only have rears and, of course, I need fronts !

There's a few different seats fitted make sure you get the correct ones

Rear bench
Rear bench split
Rear bench split + headrest

Font fixed head rest
adjustable headrest rubber doughnut
adjustable headrest pad
side air bag (very rare)

No nothing about them

Look nice in the photos, whether it's bodged for the photo I can't say (pins and glue)

They are on ebay an amazon also

Post 9 by @Yolanda and post 14 by @Jodsclass

Last edited:
Thanks; I have ordered a set so will see how they fit and post some pics up . Delivery might not be until April.

Thanks; I have ordered a set so will see how they fit and post some pics up . Delivery might not be until April.
So , they have emailed me and said they can't deliver to UK now because of shipping problems(Brexit?); so I have ordered to France. However , the Panda won't get to see its new covers until late April as I'm not driving it 700 miles down the Autoroute !
Which ones
A good question. We (Italfodere & I) are in the middle of email exchanges...1) They won't deliver to UK any more due to shipping issues (Brexit?); 2) They will deliver to my house in France - but don't have the blue fabric I want....awaiting fabric choices they can do; then better get in the car and drive to France ...lol

Italfodere seat covers arrived promptly in France (they won’t deliver to UK now).
They are a good fit and decent quality. Not as high quality as the OEM ones - not as ‘waxy’ and don’t have full backs to rear of rear backrest (ie in the boot) and thinner, plain backs to front seats. They are however a bespoke fit and a good replacement. Should anyone want some; I’d be happy to receive their order in France and bring back - so long as you bear with my travel schedules! Cost about €80

Attachments

• IMG_1509.jpeg
    IMG_1509.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1510.jpeg
    IMG_1510.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1339.jpeg
    IMG_1339.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 19
Back