Styling Removing and fitting bucket seats

Currently reading:
Styling Removing and fitting bucket seats

Hi,
I have bought a set of Corbeau bucket seats in red and black and the subframes, so they should be coming on the weekend or early next week.
Do we have a guide for taking out the standard Cinq seats and fitting buckets? or is there any information someone can give me?

Cheers,
Sam

there really is nothing harder than removing 4 Allen bolts of I think 7mm. if you are finding it difficult, buy a Haynes manual.

If the sub frames that you have are meant for a Cinquecento they will bolt straight back in, if they are meant for another car then you will have problems as they will likely not match up to the bolt holes on the floor.

Aaron.

so the subframes bolt direct to the floor, that great if they do cause it a ball ache to get seat of the runners and re-fit them :eek:

will save me stressing when i fit mine :D

Yea the subframes are for a Cinq, so its just a case of taking old ones out and putting new ones back in the same place.

So I might have some original Cinq seats for sale, I've already got a original Cinq front bumper if anybody wants it and soon should have original Cinq exhaust and original Cinq alloys with tyres for sale. :D

i remember when i ordered my corbeaus.

accoring to corbeau there are no proper subframes for the cinq, they use what they call "coversion" frames, which bolt onto the bottom of the bucket seat, then bolt onto the standard fiat runners, which in turn bolt onto the floor.

i have pics on my home comp which shows the conversions frames and how they need to be bolted onto the bucket seat as we didnt get any instructions with mine.

if u need any help or are after some pics then drop me a PM, but as i got my stuff direct from corbeau, it may differ slightly when compared to frames bought from, example, demon tweeks, so im not 100% sure.

mase said:
if u need any help or are after some pics then drop me a PM, but as i got my stuff direct from corbeau, it may differ slightly when compared to frames bought from, example, demon tweeks, so im not 100% sure.

AFAIK Corbeau supply the frames to 'Tweeks :)

They are conversion frames only - you need the original runners

slide forward for back studs, backwards for front studs, pull out, turn upside down and same again to take runner off the seat. easy! (y)

Back