Reminder: Red Dwarf tonight

Currently reading:
Reminder: Red Dwarf tonight

Was ok, would of been much better with a real robot instead of the stupid cgi thing
and the laughter track, the smart car bit was funny as hell though lol

It would have been funny but I saw it coming....there was a starbug smart car model in the shop and as soon as they went to the garage it was very obvious that was what it was going to be..

I wasn't expecting much and tbf it's not brilliant but its watchable...and well that was all it was ever going to be.

after watching last nights episode (2) I watched a old episide on afterwards (polymorph) and the difference was night & day. In reflection judging by these first 2 episodes is should never of been shown but then again thats probably why its on Dave & not BBC?

interesting end
didnt need to be a 3 parter or so illabarate storyline
and the scutter could have being a robot

and did the smart bug change from right hand to left hand drive?

i thoughts some of the sets was well done since apparently some was 3d

Last edited:
Repeated tonight but tbh, not worth the effort of sitting in front of the telly. The whole thing wa a complete waste of time.
As for the starbug thing, they showed that as one of the previews earlier in the week - so completely spoiling one of the rare elements of humour.
Still, the night wasn't a complete waste, watched a couple of the earlier series afterwards & reminded myself of better times then turned over & roared with laughter at the antics of Rodders & Delboy - episode where Del meets Raquel & Rodders pushes the three-wheeler past its limits to escape a car full of hooligans.

i thought it was pretty good on the whole, the first one was dull but it was just setting the story. the only thing i wasn't too keen on is the massive pauses between lines, it needed the studio audience tbh. the ending turned out to be a bit of a dissapointment though. i think if they'd made it a two parter it might of worked better but three was spreading it a bit too thinly, especially after a long time after last working together hmmmm...

Back