Styling Red Wheel Centre Caps

Currently reading:
Styling Red Wheel Centre Caps

AdyG

Hi all,

I've been trying to source these wheel caps for a while now, can't seem to find them for a reasonable price anywhere.

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1410381897.090966.jpg

Anyone know anywhere online that has these for sale at less than £60 for a set of 4?

that's a fairly reasonable price. I have a set that I've never used, but if I was getting rid it would be for that sort of price

£60 would be the max I'd pay, but seems eBay etc selling at £25 each (including p&p). ?

Would set my red street off brilliantly what with the black alloys ☺️

Thanks again guys! Just ordered for £16.99 a pop, seems a little pricey still for me but I have to have these!!! ☺️

Yes, they aint cheap, though I've bought a few things from Autoworld and they've sometimes given me a bit of discount, but I guess that's one of the 'perk's of being able to actually go to their parts desk.

So I got them and fitted them today, gave him the Autoglym treatment and I think you'll agree, it's looking spectacular! Got a private registration in the post and thinking about fitting matte black side stripes (not the official fiat ones though) but look exactly the same.... £60 to get them fitted, but not sure if it would ruin it.... ?

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1410619149.061071.jpgImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1410619163.578640.jpg

Yup! Looks good to me (y)

You're not in my good books tho.....I've just noticed the Twinair badge on the hatch and I now might have to part with some money :cry: I'll send you the bill lol! :devil:

Are you saying that this isn't a standard badge? lol I believe this is the 500 Street version and the Twinair models had it on.... I could be wrong! ?

Hmmmm maybe it was Street version only, I'm sure someone else can confirm this! Do you know why they stopped making the Street versions? ?

Personally, no, but I'm not the sort of person to buy a car built to order, so it's probably not something I would have looked at anyway unless I found it sat a dealership ready for sale or via the ads.

Looks like you have a nice car there anyway (y)

This is my first car, always wanted a 500 since learning to drive - I would never buy a new one to order either, this cost me enough lol

Thanks! I'll be taking v good care of it!!

I think "Sport" based cars have the TA badge, my TA+ does, which is basically a special edition Sport, much like the 'Street'.

Our Lounge model TA certainly didn't come with one! :(

My Lounge TA did come with the badge! I don't know if it's standard on Aussie TA's though - don't see enough of 'em around here... and, of course, without the badge you can't easily tell unless you can hear it.

I've moved my badge to the centre under the Fiat badge, the original location didn't look 'right' (a purely subjective opinion).

Those hubcaps look great but I'll stick with the chrome on the black Lounge. They'd look smart on the white Pop with its red roof though.

Back