Technical Rear springs

Currently reading:
Technical Rear springs

Thanks for the correction... I did spot that they listed the Cross and they omitted the size...I forgot about that in all the confusion...🙄
I will be going for the Suplex....I'll keep you posted.

Online ordering can be tricky and confusing

When seeing them side by side it obviously a different length in the 4x4. Yet there are dozens of websites selling the same spring for all models

Another example Fiat don’t use a pilot bearing in a modern Panda yet one is listed on many sites

It’s pretty common and once there is an error it gets copied and pasted into multi sites

Genuine sellers, make genuine mistakes. What’s important is they put thing right. I still see the same errors in some listings for years.

Yes, indeed the confusion seems to be across the board.
I agree 100%...mistakes happen...
I hope Auto doc put this right for me without a fuss...I'm sure they will.🤞
Interestsingly the short, KYB spring that came off the car was date stamped 2015.
Probably old stock...it didn't look like it had been on there very long.

Yes, indeed the confusion seems to be across the board.
I agree 100%...mistakes happen...
I hope Auto doc put this right for me without a fuss...I'm sure they will.🤞
Interestsingly the short, KYB spring that came off the car was date stamped 2015.
Probably old stock...it didn't look like it had been on there very long.
KYB just responded :
RA7129 is 278mm. We have advised our coil spring product management team about the issue so that they can investigate the anomaly with this vehicle and update the catalogue. We would recommend you purchase a replacement spring from Fiat on this occasion. Sorry we weren't able to supply.

Back