Technical Rear light, door and hood seal suppliers?

Currently reading:
Technical Rear light, door and hood seal suppliers?

How about sending them either a sample, or one of the schematic drawings?
This company could be getting some serious orders from nearly every one of us!

email sent;

email said:
Hi,

I was wondering if your company would be able to supply window/hood seals for a FIAT Barchetta? They do not seem to be similar to any of the seal you have listed, but if I was to send a schematic or a detailed picture, would you be able to manufacture them? It would also be possible to send you a sample of a seal if needed. I'm a member of the FiatForum and almost every single person on the Barchetta section would be interested in purchasing the seals from you as they are an extremely common problem.

If you need any more information, please just ask.

Thanks a lot for your time,

Tony Bernardo

good work guys, i can't believe how Fiat can justify their prices, i wanted to replace all my seals when i got a new hood but just couldn't stomach the circa £400 to do so.

if i still have my B, then i'd certainly be interested, unfortunatly the build quality and reliability of a porsche boxster is becoming tempting. especially as they can be picked up as low as £5000 now.

I'm sure there should be some photos from last year on this forum (somebody else talked about doing the same, but nothing came of it). I'll have a dig around.

Thanks for the great work so far, though (y)

if there aren't any old ones around, would it be worth getting hold of barchetta parts.com and seeing if they have any knackered ones that we could buy, maybe we could all contribute via paypal a few quid each? Maybe barchettaparts may even be interested in helping the cause as they could then get them as pattern parts to sell?

just an idea.

Didn't doc have some old ones lying about (think I remember it from an old thread). Doc?

Back