General Rear brakes

Currently reading:
General Rear brakes

Ah thats grand then lol. Just noticed that my brake warning light flashes on and off intermittenly it never used too :(

Worried to top it up tho as i dont know what fluid was put in it before and i dont want to mix it up

hmmm it doesn't matter, as DOT4 brake fluid is the most common fluid unlike engine oil.

At least open the cap and see if there is any fluid in it. They should really check that when they changed the pads!

Ming

Have noticed it was low a few days ago. Should i top up before they do it friday? How much is a small bottle of dot 4? Is it easy to put in?

Ah i will do that so. Will i notice any difference for example less pedal travel? Will any brand of dot 4 work even if its halfords and is it ok to mix different brands?

From the republic of ireland mate. Just noticed after topping up i now have a leak coming from my rear left must be the brake system as it looks like its dripping from the inside of the tyre and down the rim. Is this a brake leak ?:( Hope its not an expensive fix only just started happening. Oh why me lol

Back