General Radio code

Currently reading:
General Radio code

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
The garage you bought it from should have it if you have bought it new.

Mine is written on an envelope...which houses the spare key they "forgot" to give me as well!

The radio does not have a user code you can enter. If its in the car it was originally fitted to, it should just work. Each individual radio is registered on the canbus of the car its fitted to. This has to be done with the dealers diagnostic computer.

I also asked about the code card I dont have. The answer on this seems to be that insurance companies asked Fiat not to distribute key codes to owners, but to keep a central record, ( so all of them get nicked !!!! ), so if you need a replacement key , just go to your friendly Fiat dealer.

I have a 2008 bravo and the code was provided on a sticker with the instruction manual. Notwithstanding this you contact any fiat dealer with the serial number for the stereo (found on the top or back) and reg. Of the car and they will provide it to you, for a fee of course!

Hi all, if anyone can clear up the following problem that would be great.
Fiat Bravo 2 head unit is not working ( internal fault ) I have another head unit with the code from another Fiat Bravo from the same year, when the replacment is plugged in it displays code ( which I have ) after putting in the 4 digit code what button do I need to press to confirm? I have tried inputting just the code but all that is happening is it displays a countdown and when that has finished it displays code again. Is it a case that the head unit is coded to the individual car and the replacment will not work?
TIA.

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back