Radar/Laser Detector

Currently reading:
Radar/Laser Detector

I'm with luvduvs on this one, as a part time courier, the lads are always getting the heads up, like the top of the M3 and M27 - beware the goose neck cameras, one bike got hauled over for speeding past them, as they know exactly which ones are fwd and rear facing - he was most surprised when police bike stopped him. The plod have been seen with the wire attached to the post they are mounted on, so we think they can watch the road from height without being seen until the very last moment.

The road angel is V good but also bloody annoying when it keeps beeping and flashing every 5 seconds as they have to include accident blacksopts to make the product viable.
Abstinence is not the answer come on even my completely PC mother breaks the speed limit.
And if you get caught speeding by actual police they will need photographic evidence i believe but somebody correct me if im wrong.
I got caught by patrol doing 115 mph on friday and they just gave me a Good Bo*****ing and told me not to do it again so granted i cant actually drive to fast on my favorite road any more because they will try and have my license next time.(n)

thats blooming lucky :eek:

Nah they tend to be quite tollerant round here, and just give you a few words of advice. He was more concerned about how close i was driving to the cars in front and his reason for this was because if i went up the arse of an old person then they mite panic and cause an accident. I was thinking but obviously not stupid enough to say that if your too old and panic everytime you see another car on the road then they are the people that the police should be pulling over.

Back