Technical Question on alloy wheel fitment......

Currently reading:
Technical Question on alloy wheel fitment......

MASER BITURBO

Afternoon folks,

A simple question really - we've decided to keep our '12 plate 500 Twinair longer than anticipated and with this in mind want to spruce it up a bit with a set of Abarth 17'' alloys, is the PCD / bolt pattern exactly the same on standard 500s and Abarths and will any spacers be needed? I just want to be sure that they're a direct fit before taking the plunge...

Thanks ;)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Afternoon folks,

A simple question really - we've decided to keep our '12 plate 500 Twinair longer than anticipated and with this in mind want to spruce it up a bit with a set of Abarth 17'' alloys, is the PCD / bolt pattern exactly the same on standard 500s and Abarths and will any spacers be needed? I just want to be sure that they're a direct fit before taking the plunge...

Thanks ;)
Yes they fit perfectly, no spacers required. Attached photo of my old twinair with Abarth 17s fitted 👍
20220602_093819.jpg

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back