Styling Question.Debadged car.

Currently reading:
Styling Question.Debadged car.

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">They keep slipping foward and interfering with the clutch pedal.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Same with me. At least im not the only one:I I bought a set of mats from Halfords and i have to position them really far up or really far down so that the back of the clutch pedal doesnt catch on the mat

"Spirito di Punto"

Lead, do you know if you can get the shiny sill plates for the less fashionable 5-door model. Some of us weren't allowed a 3-door, never mind a go-faster one :(. Still, I suppose I got a passenger seat that I can make into a table?!

baldybloke

Stilo 1.6 Dynamic in that nice pale metallic green & Volvo 850 T-5 Battle Cruiser

Was about to reply and say I had no problems with my (Fiat supplied) mats. However, I don't have a clutch in my Abarth which means I am making no sense.

Please all feel free to ignore me..

:D

Roja

2003 Silver 3-Door Abarth

Might be a stupid comment, but here goes. Lead did you not get a set of the mat securing screws when you bought them. They screw into the carpet of the car and the "toggle" on the top of the screw fits through the hole in the mat. Once through you just turn through 90 degrees and the mats are held in place. Had these with all my fiat mats (uno, punto mk.1, punto mk.2 and bravo)

Andy

02 Stilo Dynamic 5 door. Moire Black

Oh and baldybloke,

you can get the aluminium kick plate kit for the five door too (I too have been blessed with extra doors :D )

Part no. 50900901 £52.46 in the brio book (3 door kit is £38.70 obviously less because less sills to protect!!)

Andy

I think that AndyBlackett should stop rubbing all our noses in the fact that he has managed to get a Brio catalogue when none of the rest of have been able to!!

Not fair :p

Roja

Sorry Roja,

Only just read your post, havent been online in a little while, I've been too busy reading the brio book! its fantastic and glossy and filled with some excellent products :D

Andy

Is there a way i can get this Brio Book in Cyprus? The official dealer here looks very poor equipt and i would like to have a look for some staff i can order from the internet.
Thanx :(

Andreas (CY)
Fiat Stilo Black 1.6 3Door Dynamic, 16''Alloys

Andrea, if you manage to get it, send me a message and i wil send you my fax email whatever you want! I want it too![8D]

pantelis
2002 Stilo 80 Active, no alloys, no power tuning, tinted windows, love the sky window though!

Have you tried the Stilo Boutique?
In the .gr site of stilo there is a boutique (if you haven't already gone there :I ). Maybe there you can get this book or something like a catalogue with these staff. If you do send me a copy :p.

Andreas (CY)
Fiat Stilo Black 1.6 3Door Dynamic, 16''Alloys

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by andyblackett
Might be a stupid comment, but here goes. Lead did you not get a set of the mat securing screws when you bought them. They screw into the carpet of the car and the "toggle" on the top of the screw fits through the hole in the mat. Once through you just turn through 90 degrees and the mats are held in place. Had these with all my fiat mats (uno, punto mk.1, punto mk.2 and bravo)

Andy

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I wondered how this worked!

I had noticed the holes in the mats, but couldn't see any corresponding attachments in the footwell, so shrugged it off.

I will have to see the dealer about this.

I WANT MY SCREWS! [:(!]

I've got my Brio catalogue now. Moaning on the Fiat Forum seems to have done the trick....

Enjoying the glossy pages very much - Thanks Andy!!

:)

Roja

Lead,

The screws are normally attached to the mats in a bag with one of those wire things (you know the one they clip price tickets onto clothes with) the garage probably pulled em off the fit in someone elses.

If they were there you would of remembered cutting through it, they're really tight and whenever I do it I panic hoping I wont cut the mats

Dealers EH [xx(]

Andy

Back