Punto Under body

Currently reading:
Punto Under body

PJS1962

Hi, I'm looking for some help in identifying a cros member underneath my 2014 Punto Easy, I managed to bend mine when I took a wrong turn on a welsh mountain road and hit a rather large bolder.
I have trawled the internet and the only one I can find that looks right is for a Grande Punto, and I'm not sure if it will fit or if not what the new version is.
Grateful for any help, image attached, I hope.

Attachments

• Punto.jpg
    Punto.jpg
    204.5 KB · Views: 60
Have you contacted your local fiat parts department. At the very least they should be able to give you a part number which may confirm if the part in the picture will work.

I would say the likelihood is that that part would be a appropriate replacement as it’s only a thin metal bar and is not hugely complicated or have big role in the structure of the car

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for some help in identifying a cros member underneath my 2014 Punto Easy, I managed to bend mine when I took a wrong turn on a welsh mountain road and hit a rather large bolder.
I have trawled the internet and the only one I can find that looks right is for a Grande Punto, and I'm not sure if it will fit or if not what the new version is.
Grateful for any help, image attached, I hope.

I will leave the detail search to you..

But the parts should all be here:

https://www.fiatdalys.lt/en/catalog/diagrams/700/6U/0/0/CC1.2/0/GDX/bodyshell-and-plates

Charlie

Have you contacted your local fiat parts department. At the very least they should be able to give you a part number which may confirm if the part in the picture will work.

I would say the likelihood is that that part would be a appropriate replacement as it’s only a thin metal bar and is not hugely complicated or have big role in the structure of the car

Thanks for that.

Back