General Punto S MK1 roof rack

Currently reading:
General Punto S MK1 roof rack

CaptainZ

I am looking for a roof rack for Punto S MK1 1995. ideally within EU countries because of the ease of shipping/no delays (UK) or custom duties.
let me know if you have one in good order to sell/give/whatever :)
Thank you

punto mk1 doesn't have any special roof rack attachment points or mechanism, you can only use universal roof racks that grip and tighten around the upper side of door jamb. That also means those roof racks should be plentiful because a lot of old cars used that system

punto mk1 doesn't have any special roof rack attachment points or mechanism, you can only use universal roof racks that grip and tighten around the upper side of door jamb. That also means those roof racks should be plentiful because a lot of old cars used that system
Frank thank you for reply! Regarding rack attachment points, I beg to differ.... There are 4 points on the roof edge, under the rubber wheater strips...I am attaching the pic. My Punto is 1995, Punto S, 1.1 engine. This is why I would like to get original Fiat rack...but it looks they are rare as bird's milk hehe

Attachments

• IMG_20230208_114045726_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20230208_114045726_HDR~2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58
Sorry for misinforming you then, I have never noticed that before.
But still, you can fit an universal one as I have seen people do that

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back