Technical punto mk2 on coilovers with broken drive shaft

Currently reading:
Technical punto mk2 on coilovers with broken drive shaft

superboyfriend

hey all, new to the forum and need some advice please.
i've got freddy (my car) sitting on coilovers and he seems to have popped the inner drive shaft out along with the bearings. freedy is the 1.2 16v sporting speedgear (automatic). i was woundering if there was a different drive shaft i could fit from another car that will be stronger. any help would be very greatfull. thank you in advance. superboyfriend:slayer:

the car is so low it can't get over speed bumps without touching them. it seems to have fell out along with the bearings, found some what appears to be the remains from some split pins. it there a longer drive shaft out there that i can use without this happening again? or is the only way is to higher it some more? superboyfriend:slayer:

thank you for the advice. gonna fit a new one on monday or tuesday then gonna take it to be set up at the suspension place just down the road from me. superboyfriend:slayer:

so its an old mk2 with an automatic gearbox, suspension slammed to the floor to the point passengers have to get out if it sees a speedbump and you want to know if there are alternative driveshafts available that dont rip apart when taken beyond their design limits?

or did i read the question wrong:D

That's it in one. Was wondering if there was a different drive shaft I could use before I order one on Monday and higher it.

Back