Punto Mk2 facelift,

Currently reading:
Punto Mk2 facelift,

riccimouse

Iv Just got a Mk2 Punto Facelift, 2003,

I Love the car but i cant stand the Rear lights there flat and without style, iv searched and aearched but i cant find Rear lights, can anyone help!?

Also would pre-facelift bumpers fit onto the facelift I.e back bumpers?

Richard..

The rear bumpers do fit (providing you do get the right type i.e. 3dr rear bumper mk2 for 3dr version mk2b) have you thought about the abarth rear bumper off the mk2?
:eek:

The rear bumpers do fit (providing you do get the right type i.e. 3dr rear bumper mk2 for 3dr version mk2b) have you thought about the abarth rear bumper off the mk2?
:eek:

Yer but mine's a 5dr, will have to compare, iv done work like this before on a fait sei, but the parts are more or less universal on them!

i see on that site the facelift is called mk3, however thanks iv now realized that the 3dr have a little extra on the boot where as the 5dr dosent, there bloody dear tho aswell as the bumpers!!!

not made of money lol!

used absmotorsport, was very happy with service and product (cadamuro grille) i think they gave discount to fiat forum members :chin: not sure if this still applies, worth checking out though (y)

Back