Styling Punto Interior !!

Currently reading:
Styling Punto Interior !!

JMBPUNTO

awrite guys, ive got a punto elx 1.2 8v and i dont really like how the interior is . BLACK top and GREY bottom does anyone think its possible to paint it so that it is all black ? thanks

Yes you can or you could get a sporting/HGT interior like many people do.
It's a straight swap. Unless you would feel confident spraying to achieve the better result?

Is it not a massive job removing the dashboard though? This is what I want to do, get a sporting dash and swap it with the standard grey 1.

Plus ive got passenger airbag so even worse!! lol

Cheers mate :D

oh. I thought he was talking about the door cards? lol
I can imagine the dashboard removal would be pretty hard yeh. Nothing impossible though if you remember where everything goes. I would take lots of photos whilst remocing too if you was to do it, so you can see where everything fits/plugs.
Is the sporting dash just darker? I personally wouldn't bother swapping if its the colour your after. Someone, the guy with green punto managed to spray his whilst in the car. Wouldn't recommend it like

oh. I thought he was talking about the door cards? lol
I can imagine the dashboard removal would be pretty hard yeh. Nothing impossible though if you remember where everything goes. I would take lots of photos whilst remocing too if you was to do it, so you can see where everything fits/plugs.
Is the sporting dash just darker? I personally wouldn't bother swapping if its the colour your after. Someone, the guy with green punto managed to spray his whilst in the car. Wouldn't recommend it like

I dunno what he meant lol, but sounds like the dash. Yeah the sporting 1 is all black looks well nice. The one on mine has a black top and from middle downwards its a grey colour.
I 'might' try spraying it, but sounds like a very messy job lol :chin::hm:

Yeah guys , i did mean to say the dashboard but those blue doors are horrible . seats hae got leather covers :) what about that window tint spray . is it worth it ? cheers

Yeah guys , i did mean to say the dashboard but those blue doors are horrible . seats hae got leather covers :) what about that window tint spray . is it worth it ? cheers

Hmm if I was you id just get them done professionally, I got quoted £110 for all my windows tinted to any colour or tint density I wanted. That was for a 5d MK2 Punto. I think with the spray for windows would be hard to get a good looking finish and might look a bit tacky.

Erm jus cleaned up with wipes then sprayed straight on to the surface with about 4 coats of primer then 4 coats of paint then laquer once it had dried

Nice you make it sound easy lol, I might try it, but its a big job....:eek:

Iwould personally sand down the dash because im not a fan of the elephant skin injection moulding. Sand down til your reasonably happy then build up with primer to remove cracks. Then apply special spray paint for dying leather and plastics. Should come out a treat!

Back