Styling punto door sills

Currently reading:
Styling punto door sills

had mine fitted for a while. available from the dealer. Mine are completely black and had a raised punto logo, painted it orange 2 match the car. Ill get some pics tomorrow!

Easiest thing to fit! The is one screw on each, from underneath, and they wedge in between the bodywork on the side! Very neat! just be careful reversing close to kerbs!

I could have sworn yesterday that you were giving some guy alot of abuse because he didn't search the forum. Now you are doing the exact same to someone who did search and commented in the right thread. What an absolute joke.

Jog on, look at the post he made, redundant on a thread a year old answering a question from a year ago that wasnt even related to the original title of the thread. Yes i tell people to search, for answers they dont know. Not about answering questions that we asked over a year ago. I wasnt abusive in anyway so **** of trying to **** stir you stupid child.

Well... seeing as Ive just got my First Fiat, I was looking at getting some door sills for it.. Oh no wait... I have to trawl through a page full of "Not this thread again" Would Appreciate it if some people would stick to thread topic.

Back