Punto 2 tone

Currently reading:
Punto 2 tone

I saw the Punto and the Panda 2 tone at Horsham Car Show today and thought "What the hell is going on with them?"

If you drove one around everyone would think u'd got the bumpers from a scrappy and not painted them yet, no?

Please share your opinions...

is there a pic, cuz im not sure what 2 tone you mean!

cuz on a mk1 punto, i think a dark color would look good from the windowline up

my mum has a 2 tone seicento in blue

they came in 3 main colours

dark blue/light blue
dark grey/light grey
dark grey/orange

i have never seen a punto or panda 2 tone though

Saw a Punto 2-tone when I was last at Wilson Purves in Crawley, which is near Horsham... So it could be the exact same car. Looked wierd, definatly not ideal, and I can't see anyone buying one... Perhaps it will be a prize in some competition.

Gav said:
Saw a Punto 2-tone when I was last at Wilson Purves in Crawley, which is near Horsham... So it could be the exact same car. Looked wierd, definatly not ideal, and I can't see anyone buying one... Perhaps it will be a prize in some competition.

Yeah the booby prize :p

Dean :D

I spoted them too, they look really nice, shame about the rest of the car. :p

People are actually bidding on the vehicle, was £1750 last I looked :confused:

Gav said:

Yeah, it was... Wilson Purves had a stand at the Horsham car show, with a Punto and Panda 2tone... They also had the Stilo Schumacher... mmmeaty...

am i the only one who thinks it'd be pretty damn fun to have one?

at the min my cinq has a lime green tailgate (the rest of the car is black) i cant decide whether i should get the bonnet to match or not.

well gosh, it's unique at least :p

Back