Technical Punto 1.3 multijet SYLESPEED CFC300F gear unavailable P1752

Currently reading:
Technical Punto 1.3 multijet SYLESPEED CFC300F gear unavailable P1752

dexiu93

Hello everyone,
I have a problem AGAIN with my lovely punto.
Punto 1.3 multijet 56 plate UK [2006/2007 year]
CFC300F.01
Right, I bought this car a few weeks ago and it had a problem with the starter motor. I had to hammer it every few starts otherwise it didn't work.
So, I replaced the starter motor (I had to take off the hydraulic tank because one bolt was just behind).
I didn't realise that I forgot to put one bolt on the water pump and when I started the car I had a massive coolant leak from there.
I put all the bolts back together, the car starts the first time. I have a message GEARS UNVAILABLE.
Code: P1752 RELAY PUMP.
Hydraulic Circuit Pressure 0 bars.
Even if I close or shut a driver's door.
I can hear that the motor on the tank is working and I feel pressure inside of the tank.
However hydraulic pump doesn't suck fluid.
I unplugged all plugs underneath from the car coming from the robot and cleaned all of them with contact cleaner however it didn't make any difference.
I still have the same code. I spent the last 2 days trying to find this relay for this pump however I'm just giving up. I don't see it. I spent the last 3 days searching all forums however I didn't find any answer.
I tried locating this pump as well from the bottom/top gearbox and I didn't see anything that would be similar to any picture from Google.
Just before I replaced the starter motor car was driving absolutely fine and at the moment no response from the gearbox.
I never needed help from any forum however I'm feeling powerless again removing some parts, and checking the same spots with no results.
Thanks for any advice!

For ease.... As your 2006 is a grande. Look at the very helpful Guide published for the Duologic Grande
Nowhere it is showing me that is grande punto. Even diagnostic tool scan this car as punto evo not a grande punto. ^^

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    11.6 KB · Views: 32
Back