Project L200

Currently reading:
Project L200

Just ordered a snorkel for doing some wading, can go in water up to 4ft apparently, although i dont thing i will be going that deep... haha

Thats the snorkel fitted, and what a roar!! Almost like having an induction kit next to the drivers window haha

Oh yeah!! 80mm hole through the outer wing, 110mm hole through the inner wing which was double skinned in bits, 14 8mm holes in the wing for bolts, 3 5mm holes in the door frame for pop rivets...

I am never EVER doing another snorkel fitting again! Haha

Bloody hell! I'm not going to be able to miss you on the road... or hear you by the sounds of it :D

Nice to see it in it's natural habitat though :lol:

Haha yeah, it looked like it had been hit with machine gun fire along the wing lol

Nah, im not taking it all that distance, its a long way just driving, never mind towing and also having to do it in 1 day.

No probs bud, will be next year now. Winter service about to be done, then it will be getting another service about march, ready to hit the track in the springtime.

Harper said:
Bloody hell! I'm not going to be able to miss you on the road... or hear you by the sounds of it :D

You better not come towards me with your full beam on, just installed 110w bulbs in the spotters on the nudge bar :lol:

Eye-fryingly bright!!

Stuart said:
Harper said:

You better not come towards me with your full beam on, just installed 110w bulbs in the spotters on the nudge bar :lol:

Eye-fryingly bright!!

:eek:

I doubt anyone can tell when I've got full beam on at the moment though. I really need to clean my lights and number plates as they're all hidden under a thick layer of mud and probably quite illegal :lol:

And.... the gearbox has shat itself...

Not getting anything but 2nd gear, and reverse.

Hopefully just needing an oil change..

Back