General Project 500

Currently reading:
General Project 500

Just updated my website to include a section dedicated to the building of my sprint/hillclimb cinq. It features regular blog updates, a photo diary and the planned technical spec for the car.

Cheers, John

Poor beau, lets hope he doesnt find this thread lol!

beausheartache.jpg

The injector on your Cinq is yellow, mines is orange, can't remembe the significance of the different colours so hopefully someone will pop up with the answer.

Nice site and handiwork, cood luck with the rebuilding.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
The injector on your Cinq is yellow, mines is orange, can't remembe the significance of the different colours so hopefully someone will pop up with the answer.

Cheers Liam, as far as i'm aware the cinq is boggo standard, so i'd be interested to know if the colour is significant... anyone? :confused:

John

Had the cheque book out... orders placed for roll cage, brakes, steering wheel and various other bits for the project 500 cinq. The interim engine just needs the impending supersprint for completion.

GSR are making progress on the 'head for the race engine, and the short engine has arrived at nitrane towers for lightening and balancing.

John

The cinq sprang into life tonight, after the 'head was refitted. The GSR induction kit is on but it still awaits the supersprint. She started first time, ran up to temperature with no problems or leaks! :D

So.... you'll all be pleased to know I've now finally driven a cinq! I'd forgotten just how much fun superminis are. All she needs is twice the power, decent suspension and a diet. Watch this space... 8)

John

ps website updated...

Back