General Pricing Advice :- Selling my Punto 1.2 Automatic 16v Dynamic 77K

Currently reading:
General Pricing Advice :- Selling my Punto 1.2 Automatic 16v Dynamic 77K

just wondering

I am thinking of selling my car privately via eBay classified ads , Autotrader and the for sales forum on this site.

But I am unsure how much to advertise the car for, I have included below the relevant details.

I have owned the car for around 5 years, last owner was a lady driver !!

Model:pUNTO HATCHBACK - 1.2 16V Dynamic Speedgear 5dr Auto
Year:2003
Colour:Grey
Transmission:Automatic
Engine Size:1200
First Registered:14/03/2003

Just under 77k on the clock

1 Previous owner

2 Keys , one with central locking button.

Some service history

Original owners manual with stamps and the orange fiat folder/holder

Spare wheel with original kit.

Fairly recent new cat and part of the exhaust , other part replaced around 18 months ago.

Overall good condition for age , some marks and scratches on the paint work , interior carpets show some sign of wear , no dents or bumps that I can see.

Non smoking / no pets.

MOT around 8 months (couple of advisory for tires edge ware)

Car Tax will be cashed in by me or I guess the owner can pay the extra (around 8 months car tax )

Last edited:
Wow is that a feasible price , is the dynamic and a speedgear a good model for people to want to buy ?

The Dynamic has a decent spec so would be more sought after than an active or active sport.
Looking back at those adverts I linked to, they're dealers so they have to offer 3 months warranty so perhaps starting at £1000 might be a better option.

When the new owner taxes the car you'll be refunded. The new system doesn't allow the new owner to take on the tax from the old, it starts afresh.

Punto prices are really up and down, take a search on Ebay and Autotrader and there look to be some bargains and some 'How Much!' prices.

Whenever I look to sell a car I think about how much I want to get out of it and then add £200 or so to the price and look at haggling.

Back