General Pre-Purchase Questions

Currently reading:
General Pre-Purchase Questions

Funny then when I picked mine up first thing I did was connect my ipod to it and it worked fine (apart from the music with DRM at the time)

So, perhaps I am not so wrong eh?
Maybe you have an updated Blue & Me system? I assure you if my iPhone worked with B&M without the adapter I wouldn't of paid £60 for one.

EDIT: It is <2010 facelift model that the blue and me doesn't work. How old is your car?

Last edited:
(Deleted post- couldn't quote from my phone so post wouldn't have made sense without it!)

Last edited:
Memory sticks are so cheap now that it makes more sense to put your music on one I use a 32 gb one, it hold a lots of albums and it's only half full. Only downside is its tedious to scroll through if you want a specific album. If you want to stream via Bluetooth it is possible with one of these Belkin HD Bluetooth Music Receiver with NFC Technology: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics (which can be picked up for about 25 when on offer) connected to the aux socket and you need an old style Nokia power cable not very neat but it does work I intend to hide one behind the console panels when I have the time to be bothered, as it is purely a media device it is possible to connect to both it and the blue and me at the same time however you must connect to it manually it will not connect automatically and you can't use the NFC facility as it cuts the phone connection. Why they never activated a2dp amazes me and why they didn't fit dab is baffling too.

I currently own a 1.4 Punto GP 105 (Multiair) Looking to upgrade a bit to something with a little more power.

I've seen a Multiair 1.4 140 Sport 2011 on-line. Unfortunately there are no facelift Bravos that close to me, so would have to travel to view/test

So I've a couple of questions:

1) Anyone driven both the Punto GP and the Bravo have any comments, will it feel better.

2) This Bravo has 18" wheels on it, will this effect the ride too much?

3) Has the Blue & Me system improved? can I stream audio via Bluetooth?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

1. Yes! The Bravo does feel far more wider and in that way, more stable. On the highway a more comfortable ride.

2. I got the 18 inch wheels and they are perfect. Bit sporty, but not to much!

3. No, that's not possible. A2DP isn't supported by Blue&Me.(n)

Still not found anything. I think Petrol is really killing my choices.

Official used Fiat site, has 14 Bravos across the country. But only 2 petrol, and both active.

All the petrol dynamics I've found elsewhere have been the 90bhp version. (n)

I also checked the Fiat site, and I don't think they sell the petrol version any more new.

Will keep looking.

Still not found anything. I think Petrol is really killing my choices.

Official used Fiat site, has 14 Bravos across the country. But only 2 petrol, and both active.

All the petrol dynamics I've found elsewhere have been the 90bhp version. (n)

I also checked the Fiat site, and I don't think they sell the petrol version any more new.

Will keep looking.

eBay, Autotrader

e.g. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2013-Fiat...005&prg=9264&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=190885983176&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIAT-BRAV...7040627?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a8c01f0f3

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back