Post pictures of....

Currently reading:
Post pictures of....

Naaaaaa...get some kids...they do have benefits, you could get them to wash the car everyday......a horse cant do that!!!!!!!!(y)
if i ever have kids they will be very clear of the rules right from birth, stay at least 10 feet away from daddy's car at all times, do not play ball games or with friends within 20 feet of daddy's car, and under no circumstances break those ruels. the first midget to break those rules will cry all the way to the adoption centre.

fletcher11 said:
hope you know there not cheap i paid 4k for mine and that was 4 years ago now,
even if it was £10k to buy with £5k per year costs that would still be cheap compared to having a kid.

Last edited:
if i ever have kids they will be very clear of the rules right from birth, stay at least 10 feet away from daddy's car at all times, do not play ball games or with friends within 20 feet of daddy's car, and under no circumstances break those ruels. the first midget to break those rules will cry all the way to the adoption centre.

[fletcher11] hope you know there not cheap i paid 4k for mine and that was 4 years ago now,
even if it was £10k to buy with £5k per year costs that would still be cheap compared to having a kid.[/QUOTE]

lol thats just mean, but then i would be the same my friend has kids and she has horses at my stables so i give her a lift up sometimes i go off my head when the kids get mud on the backs of the seats and touch the windows, i get them out to clean the car and say if you do it again i will sell your pony and you wont come up the stables again funny enough they have not got it dirty since.

well im sure you wont have to pay 10k for a horse you could get a decent one for 2k at the most depending on what she wants as some need a lot more time and money spent on them depending on there breed, well i only pay £840 a year stable rent and i get a lot for that money so if you pay 5k a year to keep the horse it will be living in luxury.

even if it was £10k to buy with £5k per year costs that would still be cheap compared to having a kid.

O.K. one last attemp to change your mind...and it just might work....
When out shopping with my children and my girlfriend is not there......Chicks dig it.....you catch my drift.
See there are som real good points to kids...

How did i pull pet pictures to having children
Sorry thread starter....:p
continue...:D

When out shopping with my children and my girlfriend is not there......Chicks dig it.....you catch my drift.

:yuck:

children are ick.

if i see a man with children i walk in the other direction.

if i child came near my bike or my dogs or my car they'd get (at a minimum) a slap and a severe talking to.

children are ick.

if i child came near my bike or my dogs or my car they'd get (at a minimum) a slap and a severe talking to.

Me and you need words young lady......I liked you, but now you dont like kids i might have to stop bringing that topless coffee....and to think i was thinking about a surprise bottomless coffee for you tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!;)

Me and you need words young lady......I liked you, but now you dont like kids i might have to stop bringing that topless coffee....and to think i was thinking about a surprise bottomless coffee for you tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!;)

i stand firm - children are environmentally unfriendly, figure destroying, bank account emptying spawn of satan. there're too many people in the world already and the need some women have to become baby making machines is very odd to me.

i stand firm - children are environmentally unfriendly, figure destroying, bank account emptying spawn of satan. there're too many people in the world already and the need some women have to become baby making machines is very odd to me.

Were you born age 25 ??? never been a kiddy, can i get my money back on that coffee :devil::devil::devil::devil: (joke)

orange_coffee_cup.jpg
no, you should never be allowed to wear a top ;):devil::slayer:

As you are my mistress, i have decided to forgive your children coments, and make you a cup of coffee as well,
i am too nice O Mistress...

orange_coffee_cup.jpg

children are ick.

Hmmm, come near my kids mouthing off and slapping .. :p

Not all kids are ill mannered and badly behaved!

Some of us parents trying to bring our children up with respect for other people and their belongings!

Rant over.

Last edited:
Hmmm, come near my kids mouthing off and slapping .. :p

Not all kids are ill mannered and badly behaved!

Some of us parents trying to bring our children up with respect for other people and their belongings!

Rant over.

:)

I am well aware some children have been brought up very well mannered by their parents and my respect goes to those families.

I just get fed up with the ones who haven't.

I am well aware some children have been brought up very well mannered by their parents and my respect goes to those families.

and the RANT begins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
FIGHT behind the bike sheds after school....

Dont we all, but we cant slap em lol

Changing back to pets...

My daughter would love a horse, but there's no way she's gonna get one lol

Oh and Tom wants a goat and some chickens :rolleyes:

and the RANT begins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:
FIGHT behind the bike sheds after school....

Lol ... i'm older than she is so she should respect me, plus i'm pregant so she cant fight me.

:p

Back