Post pictures of....

Currently reading:
Post pictures of....

this is my cat, she's called kitty
070327-monster-toad.jpg

and this is my hamster, he's called bobalatus
hamster.jpg

my GF really wants a horse badly, i'm using it as a bribe to avoid having kids. when she gets really broody i'm going to buy her one to keep her busy and buy me a few years, then i'll use it as an excuse to get a bike. i'm not keen on horses but they may prove to be the most important animal in my life.

my GF really wants a horse badly, i'm using it as a bribe to avoid having kids. when she gets really broody i'm going to buy her one to keep her busy and buy me a few years, then i'll use it as an excuse to get a bike. i'm not keen on horses but they may prove to be the most important animal in my life.

Naaaaaa...get some kids...they do have benefits, you could get them to wash the car everyday......a horse cant do that!!!!!!!!(y)

ha ha well i hope you know there not cheap i paid 4k for mine and that was 4 years ago now, but then it all depends on what you want the horse for, i do a lot of showjumping so needed something a little better then the standard type. if she needs any advice let me know.

a horse cant clean your car but when you have one you better get car seat covers as your car will get recked.

Last edited:
Back