Technical polyurethane bushes

Currently reading:
Technical polyurethane bushes

alfanige

We are a polyflex supplier and fitter, but havent done the job on a b - even our own! We do a lot of Alfa GTV's with these and they are very good, but have a tendancy to squeek occasionally as they settle down, but it soon goes.

I will try and see what parts can be cross used onto the b and let you. If you could email me on [email protected] I will get it sorted for you off line.

Nige

OP
OP
docorangepeel
Hi
Yep real interested as it goes, let me know what kind of money i am looking at.

Thanks for your help. :)

I went past a red B today on the A1 :) It was waves and smiles all round :)
(y)

Nino_1975

:slayer:
docorangepeel said:
Hi
Yep real interested as it goes, let me know what kind of money i am looking at.

Thanks for your help. :)

I went past a red B today on the A1 :) It was waves and smiles all round :)
(y)

Man you hit a nice spot, Barchetta owners do say hi to each other. Hay starting that thread now.:slayer:

OP
OP
docorangepeel
alfanige said:
We are a polyflex supplier and fitter, but havent done the job on a b - even our own! We do a lot of Alfa GTV's with these and they are very good, but have a tendancy to squeek occasionally as they settle down, but it soon goes.

I will try and see what parts can be cross used onto the b and let you. If you could email me on [email protected] I will get it sorted for you off line.

Nige

Hi Alfanige,
What would it cost to fit out my B with polyflex ? Anti RB, Wishbones so on .. and so on ?

Thanks for your time
Doc Orange Peel

OP
OP
docorangepeel
alfanige said:

Nige

Any news on Barchetta polyflex costs ?

Thanks
Doc Orange Peel