police rant

Currently reading:
police rant

now i dont usually make threads on my road rage/police experiances but thought this one deserved a thread on here cos i was so disgusted by them more than anything.

so im going along doing 50 in a 50 dual carriage way in right hand lane, police behind me up my arse, i think well im doing 50 so why are you tail gating me, anyway, keep going, come to speed camera, get past it still going at 50, then he flashes me (full beams) so i think ****ing ignorant **** and move into the left lane, then he goes past about 60+ so,

now slowing down for round about, both going straight, me in left lane, him in right, he is about a cars length infront he then goes right lane, into left, into right, into left, into right as coming out of the round about with no indication or nothing, so iv now said to my mate to write his number plate down cos he is either pissed or its been nicked! lol

so we follow to get his plate for approx 100 metres, he speeds off going at least 60-70 (no point did he have any blue flashing lights on) in what is now a 40 he continues at speed, then he slows down to about 30, so im behind him now, then gradually gets slower as we go on, and gradually gets to about 10 and then put his lights on (while in front of me) and then stopped, so i pull up behind him to see what the hell he is playing at.

he says to me to step out the car so i do, i dont say anything and by the time i step out of my car his shouting in my face, swearing etc, telling me i shouldnt be tail gating him etc and i want to watch out, then he tells me his going to report me for dangerous driving, then his collegue writes down my number plate and they drive off.

dont think he can report me cos he would need my details i would think, but im so tempted to report him, but i duno if i should? his driving was really appauling, going those speeds with no warning lights and it is very icey out tonight, then he had the cheek to say i was tail gating him when he was up my arse in the first place flashing his full beams! :mad:

I would report him, if he does it to a little old lady, could be a horrible experience, I believe that they all have video cameras in? So will show what they've done etc.

Also, on a side note, I believe that the Police dont need to have their lights on.

I would report him, if he does it to a little old lady, could be a horrible experience, I believe that they all have video cameras in? So will show what they've done etc.

Also, on a side note, I believe that the Police dont need to have their lights on.

well its just hasstle isnt it! lol cos it wont make any difference to me lol, but i would like him to know iv reported him.

well surely they have to have lights on if speeding, other wise it just means limits dont apply to police? and he went through the camera at the speed limit... if he thinks he has the right to speed he would do so through the camera.

Last edited:
well its just hasstle isnt it! lol cos it wont make any difference to me lol, but i would like him to know iv reported him.

well surely they have to have lights on if speeding, other wise it just means limits dont apply to police?

I often complain to make myself feel better :LOL:

I cant remember if it was here, or a Police forum, but there are times when they dont need their lights/sirens on.

If I sort out a group buy of
Teye%20ADR3000.JPG

To catch things like what op has been on about and;

Who would be interested :p :confused:

God I'd love for something like that to happen between me and a police officer with t-eye to capture it all.

Oh that great sin of lane hogging :eek::D

Seriously though, the whole situation could have been avoided by driving properly and moving back into the left hand lane.

I would have let it go rather than follow him and escalate the situation - he must have clocked you're change in driving (perhaps you sped up to get his plate) for him to stop and have a 'chat'. Granted that was quite an odd reaction for him to have, maybe it was his bad day.

However, by all means report him just, as you say, to let him know that behaviour like that isn't really acceptable.

The problem with him knowing you have reported him is if you ever do anything illegal you can bet he or his pals will be there to screw you over on it. I would do it anyway, there is nothing worse than idiot police who act like that. TBH i would have had it out with him there and then.

police are ***** one of the blokes i was with last night was meant to be designated drivers for his mates but ended up having 3pints. so end of the night he went up to oldbill and asked if they could breath test him and got told to fcuk of:mad: wtf not like they was doing anything

Oh that great sin of lane hogging :eek::D

Seriously though, the whole situation could have been avoided by driving properly and moving back into the left hand lane.

I would have let it go rather than follow him and escalate the situation - he must have clocked you're change in driving (perhaps you sped up to get his plate) for him to stop and have a 'chat'. Granted that was quite an odd reaction for him to have, maybe it was his bad day.

However, by all means report him just, as you say, to let him know that behaviour like that isn't really acceptable.

oh indeed i could of just kept back and nothing would of happened but it pisses me off more when police think they can just get away with every thing.

If I sort out a group buy of
Teye%20ADR3000.JPG

To catch things like what op has been on about and;
YouTube- Driver not looking as she was entering roundabout

Who would be interested :p :confused:

God I'd love for something like that to happen between me and a police officer with t-eye to capture it all.

looks like she was there first, you have to give way to cars already on a roundabout.

why is everyone going around it backwards though?

Beau Report it, and let who ever deals with the report decide

Get in the left lane if you're not overtaking. Problem solved. I be arse to you as well if you were happily dozing along in the right lane.

Back