General Planning to buy 100HP

Currently reading:
General Planning to buy 100HP

In respect of that 2006 car, I would say a grand over priced. I think for 5K you ought to be looking at a 2009 car.
trackdayqueen,

Thanks, I'd say £500 overpriced. The dealer was a pushy character too. Didn't feel comfy / trust him.

But, yes, aiming for a 58 or 09.

Cheers.

De-tangoed the front of mine today, looks a lot better. The cover on the driver's side unit is a sod to remove because of the air con pipes, but it's doable without removing anything else. I marked the bit where the pipes are next to and shaved some plastic off to make it easier to refit and remove in the future.

This is the thread with the optimum eq settings, the standard setup sounds a lot better now.
The previous owner had loudness on and the bass up all the way too, herp a derp derp.
https://www.fiatforum.com/panda/223912-make-your-pandas-standard-stereo-sound-better-try.html

Will have to wait until tomorrow now... just did a 220m 4h 20m drive and my legs didn't want to fold under me when I got out at this end, which was a Cinquecento side effect... one point for the Panda there!

No orange lenses on the Panda, I just swapped the bulbs for chromed ones. Can't remember if they are Philips or Osram but they went on the Cinquecento 7ish years go and are not only still chrome when off and orange when on but still work too! (Most bulbs would have burnt out by now?) They were still good so I swapped them in :)

So yeah, my front indicators are 3 years older than the rest of the car :D

Last edited:
Yep, I swear a colleague's Fabia vrs isn't quite as bad.

I just checked outside, 2.5 turns, loopy for what is meant to be a city car. But then so is a six speed box and 195 section tyres. :)

BlueDan, de-tangoed..............we need pics!

Still a slight orangeyness up close, but much better than stock.

Phillips bulbs.

Each one adds 5hp ;)

I need to get ones for the repeaters, rears and rear fog too.

Attachments

• 2012-06-11 17.53.32.jpg
    2012-06-11 17.53.32.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • 2012-06-11 17.53.43.jpg
    2012-06-11 17.53.43.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Dan, good work on the lights - really like the black.

Have a look at the link in post #66.

Going to speak to them tomorrow to set up an appointment!

Last edited:
Apparently my BlueTooth microphone is meant to be around here somewhere? Could someone provide me with a picture of one that has been installed please, for when I speak to the dealer about this.
IMAG1898.jpg

Back