Here's the original for reference.

TheFishDude's

Neofolis's

Joecinq's

KoA's

Cinqysxmk2's

BIGLEE's

Bushboy's

Christ is that really the new estate focus! Bloody hell that's ugly - the hatch is fine but what have they done to that!?

Erm... Anyway. So this week, it has to be Korang's again for me. Nice one. Second, Joecinq, one thing what happened to the right rear lights?!, third Neo, I like it but it's just too far gone from the original!

Well done everyone as usual!

Are you crazy?! The hatch is simply disgusting! It makes the estate look gorgeous! THe previous focus didn't look as bad as most Fords but they made up for it with the new one.

Dr_Pepper said:
Christ is that really the new estate focus! Bloody hell that's ugly - the hatch is fine but what have they done to that!?

Erm... Anyway. So this week, it has to be Korang's again for me. Nice one. Second, Joecinq, one thing what happened to the right rear lights?!, third Neo, I like it but it's just too far gone from the original!

Well done everyone as usual!
(y)

I thought the old Focus was a fantastic looking car - and very distinctive and a bit different. The new one is exactly the same but not quite as good it seems to me, but in my view the hatch is still fine. I hadn't seen one of those before though and I'm not impressed!

I'm afraid I'm going to be boring & vote for Neo again just for having the balls to be different & original! Well done everyone particularly Koa & Cinqisxmk2. (y)

Isn't taste odd or maybe just mine is. I thought the old Focus was probably the ugliest hatch in it's class and prefer the mew one, although I still hate the arches. But I prefer the old estate to the new one, that's not saying my, because they are both ugly as hell. I thought the saloon was the most attractive in the previous range. I liked the review summary of the saloon on Parker's Guide website:

Pro's - It's a Focus with a boot.
Con's - It has a boot.

Dr. Pepper's comment about mine is exactly what I was expecting from most people, but the fact remains, that I'm not going to spend that many hours creating a final product that I find ugly, not deliberately at least.

Good work everyone. I just have to hope that sufficient voters share my passionate loathing of the estate to such an extent that they feel no alternative other than voting for mine.

I saw the advert for the new estate for the first time today, still with that guy acting the part of the idiot designer bloke and the car looks equally ugly in the advert.

Well it's close between Koa and Joe for me but went for Koa in the end although I think Joe might have rushed his as I know he can do better.

Neo's is too far removed from the original for my liking.

Liam

Strange no-one else's is far enough removed from the original for my liking. In fact I would say it's imposssible to be too far removed from that design atrocity, I'm not even sure mine is sufficiently far removed.

This week is a good week, lots of good work done (y)

Very tough challenge. I saw today that the digimods site does a monthly challenge, i don't know if they do a vote or whatever but it may be worth us lot having a go for ourselves just to compare and practice ?

bloomfieldliam said:
Well it's close between Koa and Joe for me but went for Koa in the end although I think Joe might have rushed his as I know he can do better.

Neo's is too far removed from the original for my liking.

Liam
(y) wise man :)

I don't think competing with digimods is wise. I don't believe we are to their standards yet.

This weeks challenge, was pretty much rushed as i didnt spend anytime tidying up. :eek:

joecinq said:
I don't think competing with digimods is wise. I don't believe we are to their standards yet.

This weeks challenge, was pretty much rushed as i didnt spend anytime tidying up. :eek:
No i didn't mean to compete with them Joe, just maybe to do the car thats put up for modding as a bit of practice in between our challenges, just to show to our own team ;)

Practice between challenges, I don't get any spare time other than during the voting period, because all my time is devoted to the challenge and the voting period is certainly not long enough for me to mod another vehicle. If it's monthly, does it mean there would be a month's worth of voting periods for me to mod their car, because that would be enough time, just about, although I might get fed up with modding cars, if my every spare moment was spent on it with no days off.

I'm sure I will get quicker some day, but for now, any time saving would be spent on creating a more finished product.

Back