Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Biglee

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Bushboy

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thefishdude said:
wooo a new challenge, you are taking arisk i there maybe late surge in off road car lovers voting for my pic :D

LMAO, you do have until 22:29 on the 27th of may! :D

I think it is safe to say votes no longer count, but all the best (y)

Well done by the way Joe ... nice mod (y) ...

Is it possible for a modderator to close this thread so it doesn't P Neo off too much when he overtakes Joe ;)

It was a tough one, they were all good.

I liked bushboys, looked like a top of the range of the original, I like it because it still loked like the original.

NeoFolis's was good because it looked like a touring car of the original, but not original enough if you know what I mean.

I liked what JoeCing done with the background, but I didn't like the spoiler apart from that great modification of the original motor.

TheFishdude's looked like an amercian version of the European one, I don't know if thats the look he were going for but it were smart ;)

Cinqysxmk2's were nice too, can imagine the boot containin some serious sounds.

Biglee's the only one who took the roof off, like the originalness :)

But Koarang raped it hardcore, I loved it! got my vote very sexy indeed love the coulours and the mean shape to it (y)

Trancendental said:
It was a tough one, they were all good.

I liked bushboys, looked like a top of the range of the original, I like it because it still loked like the original.

NeoFolis's was good because it looked like a touring car of the original, but not original enough if you know what I mean.

I liked what JoeCing done with the background, but I didn't like the spoiler apart from that great modification of the original motor.

TheFishdude's looked like an amercian version of the European one, I don't know if thats the look he were going for but it were smart ;)

Cinqysxmk2's were nice too, can imagine the boot containin some serious sounds.

Biglee's the only one who took the roof off, like the originalness :)

But Koarang raped it hardcore, I loved it! got my vote very sexy indeed love the coulours and the mean shape to it (y)
Wow, thanx Dude (y) i've had a really naff day today, but you just made it all the better... Cheers :)

They do a new challenge every week - to join in find the thread in the leisure lounge section called Photoshop challenge or something, the photoshop gurus are busy working on a new one

cholmes0305 said:
can anyone enter this, and how.

kao gets my vote btw

sorry guys they're all great
Yep, anyone can enter, the more the merrier so join us here,
https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=30242

For this weeks challenge, although the challenge deadline is up by 6pm today so you may want to wait for the next one which will start on friday afternoon.

Basically the challenges start on a friday and you have till wednesday pm to get your photoshopped car done, then they go up for voting which lasts till Friday, and the winner then finds a suitable picture and hosts the next weeks challenge.

Voted Joe... Neo totally nipped and tucked that into something unrecogniseable which was a mega improvement but this week Joe's was most grabbed my attention. (y)

Back