General Photo of my Stilo

Currently reading:
General Photo of my Stilo

The level of basic equipment for the price was one of the first things that attracted me to the stilo. If they start getting rid of the nice touches like rear vents and lights the car simply won't be competitive. Are they now options?
As for white interior, the designer clearly has no kids, has never seen a kid or even been one. Or is a cleaning freak.
Mine has dark blue upholstery with all black plasticy bits, a bit dark but very easy to keep clean with a five and two (nearly) yr old. Even then it gets hoovered every other week and I'm forever wiping down the interior! Maybe my kids are just the messiest around.

Mike
PS clean baby puke up promtly, especially in the summer.

Stilo 5 Door
JTD (115bhp)

rear interior light is gone ... gee does 04 stilo still got an engine or its an option too...

there is no aircon and i cannot see properly but it seemes like the ASR is missing too ... its not very clear picture but i think i only see the city button.right?

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Janevj, the ASR has been gone a while, my Dynamic hasn't got it (when I bought mine 1.8 and Abarth where the only ones to get it).

A/C was never on the Active, only the Active Aircon upwards

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Traction control for folk with no clutch control! [8D]

Looks like a 6-speed box, so i'm assuming he's got the new 1.4.

Jeez, i complained about how one of my rear interior lights didn't work, its getting fixed on Tuesday. That takes the tally to 5 interior lights! Overkill i think, but hey!

I'm assuming they still have the vents under the front seats for the rear passengers tootsies!

Personally i'd be straight back to the dealers to order my car seat covers though, not cheap, but i would be close to tears if the interior got marked! :(

53 plate, Stilo 3-door, Sassy grey, Alloys to follow, 1.2 Active, 5-Disc CD-Changer -- 45mpg!

The rear vent and and lights are little luxury touch which gave the Stilo (IMO) an edge over the smaller Punto:(

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

ASR means Anti Slip Regulation and its as james said a kind of traction control but opposed to the traction control ASR works only on the front wheels not all of the wheels.

StiloBoy 5 interiour lights and one in the storage box before the fron passenger but i always miss a light in the glovebox ... i keep my cds there and i always have difficulties in reading which cd goes listening ... i really miss lamp inside the glovebox. over

Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

hate that penny pinching! could only cost a few quid for them to have fited one! you could always wire one up yourself...

Met Cognac 99 Brava 100 HSX,

The main glove box has a light, the one Janejv is referring to is the smaller, vented compartment above it, personally I find it difficult to fit my CD's in there, my lass says it her glovebox, and its always full of bits 'n pieces:)

BTW Colm, what bumper is that on your Bravo, it looks fab:D

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

James try fitting CDs this way ... put only 2cds with their packs on the bottom and on them put the rest of the cds but without covers it helps ... or put the cds in a cover that carries lets say 10pieces ... you know the kind of covers that looks like notebook.

Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Could anyone tell me what they use that storage space for, the one to the left of the wheel under the indicator stalk? [?]

Les Ross
Certified by a Professional.
03 Stilo 5d JTD80 Active
PSI Powerbox and go-faster turtle.
Metallic Navy Blue

what do you guys use for cleaning the dash in your stilos? dont want to put anything on it in case it leaves nasty marks or somethin.

52 Crystal Green 1600 Dynamic

Lester i found out that the only thing you can fit there is your nails after you cut it :))) i cant find the usage for that space ... i suppose there is something installed there in the abarth version but havent found out yet.

Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Mine is the 1.4 Active, not Active Aircon. It does have the rear light. I chose not to pay £400 extra for aircon after having nothing but problems with Punto aircon.

Looking at specs the Active aircon, as well as aircon gets the middle front armrest & body coloured mirrors, so Active aircon is not just aircon for £400!!

After buying the top of the range Punto last time I thought if I get the bottom of the range I'll have loads less to go wrong!

March '04, 5 dr Stilo Active & Sept '00, HLX 5 dr Punto.

I use a damp chamois leather for the dash, the damp helps the dust stick.

Les Ross
Certified by a Professional.
03 Stilo 5d JTD80 Active
PSI Powerbox and go-faster turtle.
Metallic Navy Blue

Back