General Photo of my Stilo

Currently reading:
General Photo of my Stilo

HornetUK

Established member
STILOFRONT%202.JPG

March '04, 5 dr Stilo Active & Sept '00 HLX 5 dr Punto.

And the back view! I know its only an Active!

STILOFRONT_2.jpg

STILO_BACK.jpg

March '04, 5 dr Stilo Active & Sept '00 HLX 5 dr Punto.

5-door, very practical! Kinda at odds with the light interior, i know VW like doing that too!

Live life a little, get a Fiat, pick a Stilo, watch it fail, book it into a arsehole dealership, having no repairs carried out, get an ulcer, suffer depression, get a baseball bat, get f**kin even!!!

The light interior will be a nightmare, my first born is due 20/4! Can't wait for those sticky little fingers! We've just decided we'll be keeping the car years so it'll just have to get stained!

March '04, 5 dr Stilo Active & Sept '00, HLX 5 dr Punto.

Why not buy the official car seat covers, i know they are dear, but easy to remove and wash when baby barf's/dumps! should protect the seats nicely too!

Live life a little, get a Fiat, pick a Stilo, watch it fail, book it into a arsehole dealership, having no repairs carried out, get an ulcer, suffer depression, get a baseball bat, get f**kin even!!!

Where can I see / buy these from as my dealer didn't know about them?

They are in the Brio catalouge I believe, available from your dealer. :D
Nice colour. I was going to get that colour but the wife and kids outvoted me.

Les Ross
Certified by a Professional.
03 Stilo 5d JTD80 Active
PSI Powerbox and go-faster turtle.
Metallic Navy Blue

Brio catalogue, Seat Covers compatible with side air bags, 5-door £126.48. Quilted effect dark blue and grey, look like they should last a lifetime (a cars lifetime anyway).

53 plate, Stilo 3-door, Sassy grey, Alloys to follow, 1.2 Active, 5-Disc CD-Changer -- 45mpg!

Nice car dude, could you put some pics of the inside in though

sedge:)

nice colour ... very rear though ... but one bad thing ... i know that your car is new and i dont want to ruin the excitement you got but mate I cant stand the plastic rims .... i must spill that out or it will bother me to the rest of my life.

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

sedge there you go!

That 2nd pic down is where the little rattle comes from now and again, behing the seatbelt.

According to the brochure this interior is on the 04 Dynamic, not my Active

janevj - no worries re. wheels, what you mean very rear?

Very nice sir!

If I were you, I'd invest in some seat covers............fast!!!!!!

FIAT Stilo Sport. Pretty Much Bog Standard Really. Rear Roof Spoiler,
Sill Protectors, Aluminium Foot Pedals, Eibach 30mm Drop Springs.

I liked the outside colour, but sheesh what about the white plastic! B) May make the car a bit more airy, but god is that going to be a pain to keep clean!

I like the idea of a rear fold down table, but whats the crack with only 1 in the back?? Also what happened to the rear vent. If they were going to delete the rear vent then why not re-design the console to free up a bit of rear foot space!

53 plate, Stilo 3-door, Sassy grey, Alloys to follow, 1.2 Active, 5-Disc CD-Changer -- 45mpg!

Cheers for the pics dude, does it really look that white in real life or was it the flash?, I should be getting mine on friday, my seat colours are a bit darker than yours so the lighter bit shouldn't be that white(hopefully) but i'll have to wait and see

cheers for the pics anyway

Hornet i ment rare sorry mate ...
ive only seen 1 stilo with the colour same as yours and it was 5dr.

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
Sub=Pioneer TS WX20LPA
AUTOMOBILE SK

Its not as white as it looks it a very light cream colour, still too light, even with seat covers those door panels are going to get finger prints all over!

Sedge what model / colour etc you getting?

i'm getting a 5dr 1.8 dynamic with dark grey/light grey interior and vitality blue exterior colour with:
connect nav+
cruise control
rear electric windows
11 button steering wheel
hi fi system
esp
comfort pack(dusk sensors,rain sensors and parking sensors)

but when i asked about ther interior they said it was more of a light grey(heres hoping)

Well spotted about the rear vent Stiloboy;) Now there's progress for you... I hear the rear interior light is gone too, surely this isn't the way to increase the cars appeal[?]

Stilo TURBO!!!!(diesel)

Back