Phone Unlocking?

Currently reading:
Phone Unlocking?

Right, just picked up a great bargain.. W910i for £25.

Stuck on T-mobile, went into the metrocentre and they want £30.. no thanks lol.

my mother reckons she saw something on the TV that said you don't need to pay for unlocking.. a man called money man on a TV show said this. she can't remember the name of.. :bang: lol.

any ideas?

I've unlocked quitre a few simply by googling for (phone brand & model) unlock code - there are some, though, that need to be unlocked via a cable. Some cables & software can be bought on ebay.
And sometimes, you just have to bite the bullet & take it to a reputable unlocker.

is this phone stolen? if so you won't be able to get it unlcoked to any other network mate, some sonys are unlockable by code only and online they charge around 50 euros, this is for the recent models though s none of the unlocking calculators work for these

nah it isnt stolen, i was there when he got it contract, he was desperate for the money lol

The earphone doesn't seem to work

now you know why it was £25? :D

since it is on contract the person who sold it doesn't own it, they are not allowed to sell it until the contract is finished.

that isnt a problem unless they tell t-mobile it is lost or stolen (to get a replacement on insurance), then it gets blocked and you cant fix that unless you change the IMEI, which no one will do because you can go to jail for it.

it's cool, it was turned down low for somereason.. ermm in my defense i was in a loud place when i tried to make a call :eek:

he wont be reporting it stolen or anything, he got rid of his field bike just before there to get a new phone, some nokia. he's a del boy!

Back