Petrol Prices.

Currently reading:
Petrol Prices.

What do the computer gurus think?

2 possibilites;

1. it'll be dead once the financial gain to ISPs is smaller than the loss from customers leaving.

2. no one will care and we'll all get used to personalised advertising, and even come to like it.

either option is just as likely.

Depends on how you download it?. A Private tracker and use of a seed box. Then no they won't have a clue :devil: :slayer:

Its exactly that. You'll get more targeted sales people on your ASS in the form of Calls, TXT's, Email's and pop up adds if your dumb enough not to secure your PC.

guides?:p

you cant stop your traffic going through your ISP, so phorm will monitor it, but i think you could connect to a VPN to fool phorm into thinking your traffic is for a different IP address. not sure about that, i havent tried it or anything, but that is where i would start.

you cant stop your traffic going through your ISP, so phorm will monitor it, but i think you could connect to a VPN to fool phorm into thinking your traffic is for a different IP address. not sure about that, i havent tried it or anything, but that is where i would start.

Web proxy would do that. Theres even ones that can work using a secure tunnelling protocol similar to a VPN without all the setup complexities.

Tbh its not much to worry about the only thing that would f*** me off is adverts in webpages (which can be blocked easily). Junk Email filter for all the crap they send you by email. A turd in a box for all the Junk Snail mail they send you or do what jug said in a different thread and use the prepaid envelope to post one of the companies all your spam mail. And you shouldn't get any phone calls / txt's from it as this info won't be sold as it's against the law under the data protection act.

Last edited:
Web proxy would do that. Theres even ones that can work using a secure tunnelling protocol similar to a VPN without all the setup complexities.

Tbh its not much to worry about the only thing that would f*** me off is adverts in webpages (which can be blocked easily). Junk Email filter for all the crap they send you by email. A turd in a box for all the Junk Snail mail they send you or do what jug said in a different thread and use the prepaid envelope to post one of the companies all your spam mail. And you shouldn't get any phone calls / txt's from it as this info won't be sold as it's against the law under the data protection act.

lol i love sending rubbish back in pre payed envelopes.

that reminds me i have one for that parking ticket i got:rolleyes:

Back