personalised mats, thoughts?

Currently reading:
personalised mats, thoughts?

tacky? or classy?

i was thinking of some for the bravo.. and cos Tina is a classy lady.. didnt wanna give her anything that could be seen as tacky!

was thinking black, with a grey edging, to match the seats, and then "BravoBeastie" embroided in a baby blue colour to match the car, in a sort of bold script typeface. found a website that do them at a very decent price!

thoughts? :)

not my cup of tea, you would never see them and they would get ruined via marks, spillages, a womens heel etc

a personalised plate would be much better

I never got around to "de-skatingtocreating" the bravobeastie :p

The mats could be cool but a show thing only imo. pointless having em as an everyday thing as they will get ruined. I used to have a set of bright yellow mats for the cinq. only put em in for shows as something a little special :D Looked the ******** imo but when I gave babz the car, she decided it was a good idea to keep em in all the time and they were ruined within a few weeks :mad:

yeah, not been rota'd on for any shifts this week, and should get car back tomorrow, so in week im gonna start working on her, door cards and getting "Skate2Create" sill thingies off. plates are a must tbh.. he said he wants them back too.. ive no problem with that!

I've got personalised mats and they have had many positive comments and no-one has said they are tacky. Mine are black with silver edging (silver car) and my name in a box in silver in a swirly script. They look really smart :D Wish I could remember where I got them from, was an Ebay shop but they were very helpful, cheap and quick :)

Go for it mats always have little slogans on them i still have the ones that came with the car and they have some builders logo on them and i cant say that they look tacky so something that is more tailored to the car can only look good really. Ever thought of making them yourself out of wood and the material of your choice im sure that there are many things that you can do thats what im thinking of doing. I saw there checkerplate Alluminium style ones in the punto Haynes Max Power Guide so i thought that i would come up with something different.

Remember to warm the sill plates up as much as possible Kay, then a bit of fishing line to break the seal and then you should be able to pull them off :)

I think the matts would look nice, I never had them as I always thought they were a bit too expensive.

Thank you for thinking of me regarding the plates too :)

x

Back