Styling Personalised dashboard kits & pedals

Currently reading:
Styling Personalised dashboard kits & pedals

In the latest Stilo accessories brochure on page 8, they shop a sexy looking personalised dashboard kit (sort of mottled alloy). The part nos. are 50901136 for aircon cars or 50901137 for climate controlled cars. Has anyone had these fitted or knows how much it'd cost? I also fancy the alloy pedal kit shown in one of the other books. How are these fitted?

Cheers for any advice given!

Simon
'03 Stilo 1.8 Dynamic 3 door, Crystal Green.

Hi

The pedal kit I purchased, it's easy to fit, took about half an hour, just drill two holes on each pedal, you get a template so you can't go wrong, easy!

TC.:D

You Need Someone To Stir Up This Joint.........I'm The Man!

Can you somehow show a pic from the pedals? Is there an online store where i can buy those pedals and see that catalogue and the dashboard kit ?

FIAT STILO 1.6 Tiziano Red

I hate Direct car parts because i cannot see all stilo accessories at once, its stupid to list all categories and search for stilo parts. Can u show me picture from the aluminium dash kit. Is it a FIAT part or another company manufactures it?[?]

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
AUTOMOBILE SK

I have fitted the dash kit today. it looks great.

Its made by pre-woodec in Germany. Easy to fit and looks good. It also comes with a 5 year warranty.

Mike Norton
Stilo 1.6 dynamic

Well, i looked at www.prewoodec.de and their "aluminium" style doesnt look like aluminium - too much covering polish i think
(can you upload your dash photo?)
- i want see it, before i buy it
Alu93.jpg

- looks like alu? hmm i dont think so...

I saw a phase 2 Stilo at my dealer yesterday. It was an active sport model and came complete with alloy effect air vents, radio facia and inserts arount the electric window swithches on both doors. Very nice. Might try to retro fit the same to mine!

Simon
'03 Stilo 1.8 Dynamic 3 door, Crystal Green.

Heres a great pic the fascia of one member from The Hellenic Stilo Club its something you can do by yourself very easy and cost around 30 euro.
IONIO-tablo1+%28Small%29.jpg

and another one in blue colour
tamplo1%28blue%29.JPG

soon the window panels on the drivers side and the air vents.....

Dec2002 - 5D 80 Fiat Stilo Dynamic Metal. Loden Green

Athanasios. Am I reading this correctly? Your car is JTD80 Dynamic?
JTD80 is only available as Active in the UK.

Les Ross
Certified by a Professional.
03 Stilo 5d JTD80 Active
PSI Powerbox and go-faster turtle.

Back