Technical Performance Chip 55 and 60 spi

Currently reading:
Technical Performance Chip 55 and 60 spi

Re: Performance Chip

yes i do tune cars and motorbikes. as for crypton it was and still is the bench mark for tuning (ask any tuner). and as my pc is linked to my crypton set up it can and will tell me eveything that the engine is doing. but i will advise this these so called mod chips that you bodge in to the A.I.T.Sensor. what this does is fools the ecu in to thinking the engine is cold thus running on choke thus increasing the fuel consumption. as a result this causes wipe down in the cylinders so limited lubrication and increased ware to valves, pistons and cylinder walls and kills the cat so yea you might get some or very little power increase in the short term but in the long term you will kill the engine or fail every M.O.T. to come. as for my self i have spent the past 15 years studying the art of tuning. so if you need some real tuning or mechanical advice then ask me if not then find a quiet corner and be quite.
so you slate a product and compare it to a resistor mod?which it isnt.
mck' developed the chip primarily for his own car and then opened it to the forum

be quite what?

It's removed the flat spot at 2-3K and i'm yet to find the limiter. Can only assume it's been moved up or there isn't one....

Might put the std chip back in to remind me how pants it is.

to be honest, i didnt notice any difference when put my chip in, because i wasnt driving very much at the time. i put the standard chip in on saturday again, noticed a great difference (not as fast acceleration)
plus, i got 50mpg thrashing it up to edinburgh(y)

Chip is spot on used for disabling the immobiliser. Not too difficult to install also..

Thinks very much Mike

hey guys

just woundering how much faster will it make my car go bhp?

and i av a mk2 2002 8v what chip do i need and how much will it cost please pm me if u no or u av one ur selling

thanks

Remus

Hi,

I just thought I'd post up the fact that the chip I developed for the 1108 cinq sporting has now been shown to work just as well in the Punto 55 and 60 ECU [the IAW 16F EB]. You can check the details out here. https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=14649. and by all means check with Cento forum members about the quality of the chip and the service I provide.

I think its the best value performance mod you can get, and I'm happy to continue to offer my moneyback guarentee.

I you are interested you can contact me my PM or by email to [email protected]

Regards,

Michael
i would like a chip for my punto how and where do i get my hands on 1? plz hellp

Quick question....
I'm running this chip in a punto 60, using a punto 55 ECU.... would it make any difference to get myself a pluggable 60 ECU or a waste of time?

yes man that ecu was proberly drauining power anayways.. coz its set up different to a 60 not alot buit probs dropping u 2-5 bhp id guess get the 60 ecu

yes man that ecu was proberly drauining power anayways.. coz its set up different to a 60 not alot buit probs dropping u 2-5 bhp id guess get the 60 ecu

not true. I had to run a 55 ecu cos the 60 one was non-socket type. The gains were still there. The chip replaces the original map i believe. The only difference between the ecu's is the map, and if you're replacing the map anyways, job sorted :)

not true. I had to run a 55 ecu cos the 60 one was non-socket type. The gains were still there. The chip replaces the original map i believe. The only difference between the ecu's is the map, and if you're replacing the map anyways, job sorted :)

Just to clarify then, I could put replace the chip in 1.2mpi and use this on my 1.2spi? Only asking because i have a spare 1.2mpi ecu.

Back