General people are ****++s

Currently reading:
General people are ****++s

in just two days my car has gone from mint to f++ked yesterday a rubbish truck hit oneside of it well i think it was the rubbish truck and two day i went in to a shop and then from in the shop watched some c+nt hit the other side and then drive of i went runing arther him but he would not stop good thing tho becouse i woud of killed him :bang::bang::bang::bang::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ill put some pics u in a miniute

sorry mate i did not mean to hit it, you were chasing me down the street like a mad man.

no mate i was at the wind up lol couldnt have been any more unlucky though.

Didnt u even catch his regy man, get his address from the coppers and visit him with mr seldge hammer.

its alot worse then it looks in the pics but i have a plane geting the council to fixs what they did and geting the bdyshop to add the bumper on t the councils bill

Attachments

• Photo-0155.jpg
    Photo-0155.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Photo-0156.jpg
    Photo-0156.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Photo-0157.jpg
    Photo-0157.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 21
Sorry to hear about what happened to you. What comes around goes around. I just dont see how some people could just damage someones car and just do a runner. heartless thats alll i can say. keep ya chin up mate..x

Here's me expecting at least some damage to the car. Stop crying.. could have been worse.

But when its your pride and joy its still hurtful , doesnt matter what amount of damage is done to your car. I'd feel the same if it happened to me!

did not think about geting reg number was just runing down the road thinking if i get you im going to rip your nuts off
ripping his nuts off wont solve your problem. and plus you will get coppers involed.(and there are big chances of you getting arrested)
just take his car reg number down and report it to police. and you shuld get the money from his insurance
if you rip is nuts off than he is never gona stop now is he?(n)

Last edited:
ripping his nuts off wont solve your problem. and plus you will get coppers involed.(and there are big chances of you getting arrested)
just take his car reg number down and report it to police. and you shuld get the money from his insurance
if you rip is nuts off than he is never gona stop now is he?(n)

To do that you need witnesses as its essentialy his word against theirs.

I once backed into this guys car slowly and the first thing i thought was oh god he's gunna kill me who ever owns that car. I looked around and sped off when i thought knowone was in the car, then i realised the car was driving behind me and stopped and braced myself for what was going to happen and he was such a great guy, i offered to give him some money but instead he just popped the bits of loose plastic back on and said "don't worry you didn't have to run"

So eventhough people think that its thoughtless and cruel in my case it was just me been scared but if i saw the guy who owned it i would of stopped for sure.

its alot worse then it looks in the pics but i have a plane geting the council to fixs what they did and geting the bdyshop to add the bumper on t the councils bill

Unlucky... but that will buff out, 1 of the drawbacks of living in London, or any city come to that...

I would never just drive off or if no one was in car or around it id leave a note on it with my number.

Someone obviously hit my mums car in carpark was really bad they just drove off.

xxxx
xxx
xx
x

Yeah mate quite right, i would have ripped his nuts off, took his bumper and emptied his wallet lol.

Although its not much damage , still a bitch tho.

Try say it was the council that done the damage, get them to pay for it.

When I was a new driver I pulled out of a junction just as a crazy woman in a 4x4 came blasting through a 'give way to oncoming vehicles' traffic gate. I reversed back to get out the way straight into a taxi :cry:

We both got out, looked at the rear ends and..... nothing... phew! I appologised and he said "Don't worry about it". End of. :D

FCUKER! , must be a bitch man. I dont even have any insurance on my car at the minute.

Its sitting out front if someone done a hit and run on me id be seriously out of pocket. Id ****in hunt them down.

I once backed into this guys car slowly and the first thing i thought was oh god he's gunna kill me who ever owns that car. I looked around and sped off when i thought knowone was in the car

Gutless tbh. Shameful doing something like that; how would you feel if someone did it to your car?

Back