Paul's big mouth

Currently reading:
Paul's big mouth

OK, this evening i went to the beach party at the uni bar. Samari (a girl I am friends with) brought her bf.

He was a drug dealer. He makes 30k a year (remember no tax...) selling weed and also growing (although he told me he's crap at that).

I half took the **** out of him and how I was scared of him, at which point he got really pissed off and I was frightened he was going to shoot me (he had just been talking about a gun!) lol, I made friends with him afterwards though, wow, what an experience!

BTW: I know 100% he's not a talker, it was genuine what he was saying (he knew too much for it to be otherwise)

Note to self: don't **** off drug dealers.

lol,my friend andrea couldn't stop laughing, i thought she was pissed off at me but she said my taking the **** was the most amusing thing she had seen all year lol, I didn't realise he would take it so badly, he turned his head in disgust and said I may be clever and easily able to take the **** out of him and he can't fight back but i should keep my mouth shut lol, i did, but then shook his hand etc.

Close call.

I better avoid this going out thing.

30k a year selling weed? He must be growing to make that kinda profit otherwise hes bull****ting cus he'd have to sell day and night if buying and selling!

He told me he was doubling his money but also growing from cuttings - he said the stuff he made was crap but people like me wouldn't have a clue. He told me he was buying in amounts at 550 and making it up to about 1200 normally - not sure of the amounts of that.

He said he was once caught with 250g (apparently he said it's a small carrier bag full?) and only got a caution. He had such an odd outlook on life.

I know he's not bs-ing because 1) i'm quite good at telling, the guy next to me with a terrabyte of HDD is bs-ing for example 2) he drives a 1.8 clio and hasn't worked since 17 and has two houses, one in manc and one in pembrokeshire where he lives normally.

exagerrate Dave :D Not that I can spell it anyway ;)

Maybe but he wasn't doing too badly for himself anyway, said he made about 25k last year and was expecting 30k this year.

Was an interesting but sureal conversation.

He'll likely get caught when the Police become aware that his lifestyle exeeds his dole contributions but on a more important point "PAUL, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP BEING SUPERHERO PAUL/VIGILANTE/CRIME FIGHTER?"

"ANSWER, WHEN THE NEXT DRUG DEALER YOU **** OFF SHOOTS YOU!"

Liam

lol, no way was i telling him he was wrong, i try to avoid doing that when I am out of my league lol, which I blatently was. I just told him I had never met a drug dealer before and carried on a bit and he didn't like it!

He said he tried the dole for 3 months and thought it was **** and hence when this way, he didn't beat around the bush.

I could believe hes a dealer but the lad was telling you some bull**** like the getting caught with quarter of a kilo and getting a caution cus your gonna go down for about 5 years for that unless the copper has a taste for weed and confiscates it :D

You could be right - he said he was as surprised as I was (and trust me I was surprised!) he said they just confiscated it and said don't do it again! lol

I told him I was in the wrong business and would be in touch ;)

bloomfieldliam said:
Your right genned up on this dealing malarkey Shakey, you had experience?

Liam

If DJing didn't pay so well I prob would be dealing but I dont fancy living a lifestyle where I would have to flee the country if I got caught! I know an awfull lot of people and several of my friends sell weed to make some extra cash so there isn't much I dont know about it and the law.

pghstochaj said:
You could be right - he said he was as surprised as I was (and trust me I was surprised!) he said they just confiscated it and said don't do it again! lol

It's like I said if it really did happen then the coppers would have been going home with quarter of a kilo of chronic to ease their pain :D or to sell cus thats some good moneys worth on the streets!

I've had mates get caught with it on them before and they all just got cautioned but they only had like henry's on them.

I think he said that that amount was worth the 550 to him or 1200 for sale on the street, might be wrong, would that make sense?

TBH it all depends on where you sell it and to whom but £1200 does sound about right but none of my friends are full on dealers they just sell to mates to make a little extra cash. From the sound of it though if this guy ever gets caught hes going down for a good stretch!

Back