Bravo (Classic) Patch's newest pics

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) Patch's newest pics

Andy_sx

Established member
well here are some recent (today) pics of Patch, my Bravo

as some of you know ive got a very dead gearbox, so you might find some of the images disturbing.....:yuck: :cry:

patchsstripdown002.jpg

patchsdeadbox008.jpg

patchsstripdown008.jpg

patchsdeadbox005.jpg

patchsdeadbox016.jpg

patchsdeadbox027.jpg

patchsdeadbox029.jpg

oh and here is one of my dash

andysbravo041.jpg

Andy_sx said:
aye, the pics are a lil small :eek: :D

and that kitchen roll is great stuff, altho my mum isnt too happy with how much i used :p

Much posher than my kitchen roll, which is boring plain white!!!;)

Andy_sx said:
it doesnt matter what you use as long as its clears up the mess :p

almost got a new box sorted aswell (y)

Boy do u make a lot of mess!!!!!:p ;)

Well done about the box!!!

fiatangel said:
So tell us all ..... is the box sorted?

nope wiating for a call back atm as i asked for prices for a couple of other bits... ill give it until 4 then fone them back and get the box sorted for delivery asap, and keep a look out for the other bits. have also been told to clean the clutch aswell, so thatll save me a ton :D

Andy_sx said:
nope wiating for a call back atm as i asked for prices for a couple of other bits... ill give it until 4 then fone them back and get the box sorted for delivery asap, and keep a look out for the other bits. have also been told to clean the clutch aswell, so thatll save me a ton :D

Good one ;) :D

Andy_sx said:

Got your PM mate glad you are sorted I did find two others though one is a recon box £395 plus vat and the other is in trents of Dorset £150 plus vat so just in case theres two more for you (y)

Last edited:
PNL said:
Got your PM matt glad you are sorted I did find two others though one is a recon box £395 plus vat and the other is in trents of Dorset £150 plus vat so just in case theres two more for you (y)

thanks a million mate, if this does go wrong for whatever reason i will be after the numbers from you.

cheers again Phil

Back