Technical Passengers seats top part springs noise

Currently reading:
Technical Passengers seats top part springs noise

nattomi

Hi,

I have just bought an 02 Stilo and just found out that the passengers seat is giving out high pitch noise when somebody is sitting in it. It looks like it is coming from the springs inside. Has anybody any idea how to oil it, or have to take the upholstery off before.

Thanks

I had an awful squeak in the drivers seat, whenever i moved or changed gear etc the squeak was terrible, drove me mad. anyway i took it to the garage and i think they took the head rest off and greased it that way and now its great! maybe take it to a garage and let them have a go.

I had an awful squeak in the drivers seat, whenever i moved or changed gear etc the squeak was terrible, drove me mad. anyway i took it to the garage and i think they took the head rest off and greased it that way and now its great! maybe take it to a garage and let them have a go.

So the garage just pumped gallons of WD40 into the seat foam via the head rests?

My passenger seat has developed the terror squeek whenever my girlfriend is in it, short of dumping here I'm hoping the WD40 technique is a good un.

Back